What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Head Of David - I Am Roadkill

Nice. I used to hang around with Dave (bassist) and I've met Justin Broadrick a few times down the years. He's more well known for his work in Godflesh/Jesu (see Chindies avatar) etc now.

Nice. I used to hang around with Dave (bassist) and I've met Justin Broadrick a few times down the years. He's more well known for his work in Godflesh/Jesu (see Chindies avatar) etc now.

Been listening fairly solidly to a bit of Jesu in the last few days actually, great band. Originally only bothered with the Silver EP (hence the avatar), but listening to more of their stuff they've got some great songs.

Sadly the album Conqueror I really really don't get on with for reasons I can't quite put my finger on.

Yeah....I won a bundle of "Sounds" mag vinyl 45's on eBay, all from the 80's - some decent stuff and only a fiver including postage

Â