What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

There's something odd in the air this year, bands from the 80's and 90's have got the band back together and lots of them are producing their finest work to date. Here's one such example...

Was never a big fan back at the start, couple of decent tunes and that was it but I've been listening to Echobelly's new album a bit this week and it's definitely their best work to date, much like Slowdive, Ride and a few others

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

I've been listening to Echobelly's new album a bit this week and it's definitely their best work to date, much like Slowdive, Ride and a few others

Blimey, that's a bit different (in a good way).

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I've gone on a bit of a Dylan kick and he's a **** for not allowing his stuff on YouTube so just take this little absence as random Bob Dylan tracks

Normal service shall resume shortly

TBF, the only Dylan stuff that regularly gets removed from YouTube are the mainstream Columbia recordings. Doesn't bother me, as I already have all the CDs (it's also all on Amazon Prime, btw). 

But there is still an absolute shitload of rare Dylan bootleg stuff on YT, particularly live recordings. Subscribe to channels "mr tambourine", "Elston Gunn" and "Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands". Also check the "AllDylan.com" blog for good links. 

Edited by mjmooney

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Number One Daughter and I have been rockin' this one in the living room on mandolin and 12 string.

I've not listened to the old crows for ages, I might need to stick them on later

Â