What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Fused - Terror (2002)

doubt anyone will have heard this dance track before, but it's an 8 minute epic and I believe they are a 1 hit wonder. Found nothing else by them on the internet. Re discovered after 2 years of me not being able to remember the track.

as far as summer tracks go it's massive. If radio 1 got hold of it it would hit the top spot at cruising speed.

Fused - Terror (2002)

doubt anyone will have heard this dance track before, but it's an 8 minute epic and I believe they are a 1 hit wonder. Found nothing else by them on the internet.

Discogs is your friend.

'Tis alright, sounds like a 'housier' version of Breeder's "Tyrantanic".

Fused - Terror (2002)

doubt anyone will have heard this dance track before, but it's an 8 minute epic and I believe they are a 1 hit wonder. Found nothing else by them on the internet.

Discogs is your friend.

'Tis alright, sounds like a 'housier' version of Breeder's "Tyrantanic".

can you recommend any similar tracks to Terror, No joke I have had it on repeat since 3pm which I make this my 28th listen.

perhaps I am a bit Autsy.

epic track though.

I've always been a house man myself. Leftism is my bible, and more recently tracks like the one above, pretty rare I get bowled over by a house track now. Anything less than full on epic and minimum 6 minutes isn't worth the decibels.

like the radio edit of most Faithless tracks, pointless.

Pointless trivia #598: Nathan Fake was in the year above me at the Music Production course in Reading College of Arts & Design, but had something I lacked (namely talent and the ability to attend lectures).

The Understudy looks about 8, I do not believe he has a job or can drive a car. His balls havent even dropped FFS

Â