What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Yeah I felt a little let down by it in fairness.

Nice find, just done a leetle digging of their music, I like "Colossus", :thumb: Never really paid too much attention to Gordon Moakes really, but I'm definitely interested to hear more.

Bobby Vee - 'I May Be Gone'

SBTRKT - Living Like I Do

Posting a load of stuff out tomorrow.

Changed the 2010 comp a bit. Need to juggle a bit with one of yours to avoid doubling up. Usually leave I'd it but it's a 15 minute track - and I've got something in mind instead.

PM me if you'd like the Classical disk.

:winkold:

Had almost forgot that band. They made some decent music. This is probably my favourite.

Brilliant band, and Ed Kowalczyk is easily one of my favourite vocalists (even though he's something of a dickhead if what I read is true). I think they peaked with Secret Samadhi, which was a flawless album, but their output after that was still very good.

(though the album version, which doesn't seem to have been uploaded to youtube)

into

(listening to Turnstiles)

I've heard Billy Joel described as "the American Elton John", and I would agree in one respect - when they were good they were very, very good, but both sadly also put out more than their share of utter crap. It's the very early albums that still hold up in both cases.

Had almost forgot that band. They made some decent music. This is probably my favourite.

Brilliant band, and Ed Kowalczyk is easily one of my favourite vocalists (even though he's something of a dickhead if what I read is true). I think they peaked with Secret Samadhi, which was a flawless album, but their output after that was still very good.

I know embarrasing little about them, even though I have 4 of their albums. :oops: Throwing copper was my favourite and the rest never really caught me. Not bad, but nothing really exciting either. But I'm considering to give the other albums a 2nd chance.

Â