What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

I do like At the Drive-In, but I prefer The Mars Volta. That said, good song.

I'm currently listening to Flight of the Conchords - Sugalumps.

I actually started on Volta and worked backwards to ATDI. I think De-Loused is incredible, but nothing Mars Volta have done is as good as Relationship of Command IMO. De-loused is close though. MV just have too many turdish 9minute boring indulgences for my liking

Me too, on the working backwards part. De-loused is an amazing album (although my favourite song, Cicatriz Esp, is twelve and a half minutes long - so probably not one of your favourites!), but I also think that The Bedlam in Goliath is fantastic, which a lot of TMV fans seem to disagree with. I wasn't too keen on their last album, but really liked the song Cotopaxi. I saw them live in Amsterdam during the tour too - they were brilliant.

Lucky you! I'd love to see them live. Nah I love Cicatriz, and every minute of Deloused, but I dont think Francis the Mute and Meccamputecture are in the same league. real high points but as albums as a whole a bit lacking. Bedlam in Goliath, its the album i've listened to least, but thats probs because it horrified me the first time! Il give it another go.

Â