What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

If I were Welsh, I'd campaign for this to be the National Anthem.

a storming good band

probably still the live band I've seen the most, and that's not counting the other efforts and offshoots of individual band members

from pre tour practise micro gigs to the all encompassing Festival Hall gig and just about everything in between

• Like 1

If I were Welsh, I'd campaign for this to be the National Anthem.

a storming good band

probably still the live band I've seen the most, and that's not counting the other efforts and offshoots of individual band members

from pre tour practise micro gigs to the all encompassing Festival Hall gig and just about everything in between

I'm a big fan. Seen them live 4 times myself, and Gruff solo.

I've been lucky enough to have a couple of friend of friend tenuous links and contacts that have got me a good few tickets and passes to see them.

If they ever get their act together and tour, Daf's new band The Earth are a decent outfit to see live. Daf's on drums, Mark somebody ex of Catatonia on guitar and they knock out a decent tune. They have an album off/on 1 on spotify that's worth a listen.

Saw them at a launch gig in Cardiff and the rest of SFA were in the crowd which was good, also saw them do a free gig at a community garden fete in Hammersmith, which was, odd. Lots of people selling organic knitted honey in little hand labelled pots and a band with an amp stack rocking away at 5,000 megawatts.

Â