Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

What a great weekend this has been.

We've deserved this. Results have been going our way for a while now. The players need to wake up and get results themselves
I'm not sure we've done a lot wrong since the Newcastle game. Beat West Brom (twice) and Sunderland, were unlucky to get anything against Swansea (let down by Sinclair), and no one expected anything yesterday. Plus 0 points from Newcastle and Stoke was less than we deserved.

I'm at the point where I couldn't give a shit either way.

Pretty much the same here. We've been circling the drain for so long. Even if we stay up it'll probably be the same shit next season.

• Like 3

Every time I watch Newcastle they're dreadful, don't know how they're not battling against the drop themselves.

If Pardew left earlier they would be.

Shows you that we should have least got  a point up there. Fact is they could probably lose every game now til the end of the season and still stay up. Looks like they are going to give that theory a good try. Can't rely on any team, it's up to Sherwood and the players  to get us over the line. And lift the cup.

Edited by The Fun Factory

What a great weekend this has been.

We've deserved this. Results have been going our way for a while now. The players need to wake up and get results themselves
I'm not sure we've done a lot wrong since the Newcastle game. Beat West Brom (twice) and Sunderland, were unlucky to get anything against Swansea (let down by Sinclair), and no one expected anything yesterday. Plus 0 points from Newcastle and Stoke was less than we deserved.

Swansea, Stoke and Newcastle are all midtable teams with nothing to play for. We got nothing from those games. We beat a WBA side twice who are shit away from home, and a Sunderland in crisis. QPR is a must win and if we don't I'll be fearing the worse.

I'm through looking out for other results. From what ive seen so far this season...not good enough.

The whole set up from the absent chairman, the buffoon of a CEO , and the rookie manager...the whole set up is hap hazard...and it shows...

I'm going to break protocol here and agree with Mantis !!!!

I'm at the point where I couldn't give a shit either way.

Pretty much the same here. We've been circling the drain for so long. Even if we stay up it'll probably be the same shit next season.

I was referred to as the most negative fan ever for claiming that Sunderland could still finish above us after we beat them 0-4.

I literally do not know why people get so carried away with a couple of results against dire opposition.

Were deep in it, and have been for 5 years give or take a couple of weeks.

I'm through looking out for other results. From what ive seen so far this season...not good enough.

The whole set up from the absent chairman, the buffoon of a CEO , and the rookie manager...the whole set up is hap hazard...and it shows...

eh the buffoon of a CEO and rookie manager is the reason we are still in with a chance of staying up

eh the buffoon of a CEO and rookie manager is the reason we are still in with a chance of staying up

The CEO is the reason why we're in this mess. he gave Lambert a 4 year contract after 4 decent results.

im sure the contract was given before Fox took over or had any official authority

Fox took over on the 21st of August. Lambert got a 4 year contract on the 17th of September. So yes he is a buffoon.

How is Tom Fox a "buffon"? It makes no sense. The real buffoon is Lerner.

Both are

Both are

How is Fox exactly? The contract alone isn't enough to warrant that.

Edited by Mantis

How on earth did we lose to Newcastle? 

They had Cisse.

Plus we're always rubbish up at Newcastle, 6-0 with a team that had finished 6th the previous season and MON never won there either.

When was the last time we won there in fact? Surely not in the 2004/05 season with the infamous Dyer/Bowyer fight?

Both are

Both are

Giving a man a contract after 4 decent games, completely ignoring 2 seasons of shite makes him a buffoon. Look what happened after the new contract.