NBA 2014-15

Folski

Not MJ's fault he had better team-mates? 

They did win 50 games the first season after he retired but never won the Championship until he returned.. and then won 3 in a row again

LeBron is a very very good player, just not MJ good, IMO :)

Not MJ's fault he had better team-mates? 

They did win 50 games the first season after he retired but never won the Championship until he returned.. and then won 3 in a row again

LeBron is a very very good player, just not MJ good, IMO [emoji4]

Didn't say it was MJs fault for having better teammates, but it would be a weird thing to knock someone for.

Curry is putting some huge numbers up at the minute, Last 3 games he's scored 46, 51 and 42 points

He just can't seem to miss. This is the game last night

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

What's with the GSW kit? Looks like a t-shirt as opposed to a regular basketball top

Yeah it's a weird new thing pushed on players and fans by the NBA and Adidas. Most players like LeBron for instance aren't too fond of it. Looks dumb too.

• 1 month later...

I bet the Spurs will be the Champions in the end off the season.

Curry won't be as great in the post season.

His 3pt-percentage will fall to under 40% I think.

The Western Conference final will be the most epic ever I think.

• 2 weeks later...

1 game remaining for GSW.. victory and they post the greatest season stats. 

They look a shoe-in for the Championship as well.

Starting to get back into the NBA but I don't know if its me but it just doesn't seem as good as it did in the 90's? I guess that's why they refer to it as the golden era? 

Anyone know anything about the NBA League pass? Is it any good? I like to watch the playoffs but given the time difference I have to watch replays the next day and I am just wondering if I could get condensed replays like they do for the NFL?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2016 at 10:56, kurtsimonw said:

I am very firmly in the "Anyone-but-Toronto" camp. Boring way of "basketball", biggest team of divers with the worst fans in the league.

They've FT'd their way to the ECF. Only 1 team within 100 FTs of them this post season. Disgusting really. Please Cavs.  Save basketball.

I always say I'm gonna start watching the NBA but never do seriously. And when I do decide to make a concentrated effort, I realise that the regular season is over. :lol: I'll watch a Knicks game sometimes when they're on TV but I can't say I'm a fan or anything to be honest. It's the playoffs now, right? I caught the Raptors - Cavs game the other night.

Â