Last 16: Tuesday 1st ARG SWI BEL USA

limpid

Is Graham Zusi really the best right winger in the US? Absolutely terrible player. He's exactly the sort of player MON would convert into a right back.

Is Graham Zusi really the best right winger in the US? Absolutely terrible player. He's exactly the sort of player MON would convert into a right back.

Has looked very poor.... Expecting him to go on and score the winner now. Lol

He's been a liability tonight. It's time for him to be subbed out. I'd be happy to see Diskerud in his place.

Can we buy this right back please

Looking very good, somebody commented earlier that he can be suspect defensively, like most modern fullbacks I guess

Yeah, most modern fullbacks are the same apart from 'converted' ones like Ivanovic (usually meaning they lack pace). This USA kid is absolutely rapid.

Looking very good, somebody commented earlier that he can be suspect defensively, like most modern fullbacks I guess

Yeah, that was me. He can be exposed and his positional sensibilities haven't developed to the same level as his athleticism, but that's to be expected given his age. He's been playing out of his mind tonight.

Yeah, that was me. He can be exposed and his positional sensibilities haven't developed to the same level as his athleticism, but that's to be expected given his age. He's been playing out of his mind tonight.

Lowton against Sunderland-esque.