samjp26

4 hours ago, villarule123 said:

2 more done in half an hour. Stevo you are such a try hard on this game! Some of these times are taking me ages. 

It's not cool to make fun of someone's addiction

Sorry, had my office Christmas party last night so I couldn't play.

I do like Trials but I get bored after about half an hour's play. I don't have the dedication to keep beating your times which is weird because I can be incredibly competitive. Maybe I'm becoming more Zen in my old age.

Edited by Ginko

12 hours ago, Ginko said:

Sorry, had my office Christmas party last night so I couldn't play.

I do like Trials but I get bored after about half an hour's play. I don't have the dedication to keep beating your times which is weird because I can be incredibly competitive. Maybe I'm becoming more Zen in my old age.

Yeah but play with us on multiplayer, it's hella fun

2 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Didn't buy even know there was multiplayer, assumed you were just beating each other's times. 

Is this Blood Dragon you're playing? I don't have that.

No, Trials Fusion. Blood Dragon is shit.

Yeah you play at the same time. Racing basically. It's brilliant.

• 2 months later...

Managed to gold medal Frostbite with 1 fault to spare (I always bottle it at the end). I got lucky on a couple of jumps and panicked towards the end as I thought it would take me forever to learn the track and gold it. 

Got really close to getting a gold on Inferno IV, did it with 60 faults (you need 44 for gold) with a lot of those faults towards the end of the track. It's the last track I need to get a gold on then I've 100% the game. I never thought I'd ever be able to do that. 

2 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Managed to gold medal Frostbite with 1 fault to spare (I always bottle it at the end). I got lucky on a couple of jumps and panicked towards the end as I thought it would take me forever to learn the track and gold it. 

Got really close to getting a gold on Inferno IV, did it with 60 faults (you need 44 for gold) with a lot of those faults towards the end of the track. It's the last track I need to get a gold on then I've 100% the game. I never thought I'd ever be able to do that. 

Keep going. it's a wonderful feeling!

Yeah I'm winding you up ;)

I had a couple of attempts last night when I saw the notification. I'll beat it later, don't worry :)

Can't do that Oasis Panda track though. I think I'll give up on that one!

Â