Andre Hahn

CryptoN

This is the type of links (and hopefully signing) i want see from Villa... There is so much talent at bargain prices in German and many with low release clauses.

Hopefully we get this done!!! rather this guy over 33 year old Wes Hoolahan.

Bags of potential and would be a great fit for our side!

We get the links.....but then we sign A.Nonymous from FC Butthole of Europe in the bargain basement

This sounds like a load of balls. If he had a release clause of 2 mill why did Lambert go after a 33 year old Norwich player instead in the last window. Also I would be very surprised if he came here. Lambert speaking German isnt much of a reason imo.

Don't talk such utter gash!

As Samjp26 has already alluded to, he is reported to have an extremely low release-clause. The competition for his signature will therefore be intense you'd think.

£2.25m release clause, would be madness not to bid and force talks between the player and us.

Why did no one activate that clause in January?

Good question. Maybe other clubs were not aware of it at the time? Sometimes these clauses are kept hidden and only come to light when leaked, usually by somebody on the player's side.

Why did no one activate that clause in January?

Good question. Maybe other clubs were not aware of it at the time? Sometimes these clauses are kept hidden and only come to light when leaked, usually by somebody on the player's side.

I'm pretty sure that is actually what happened, as I previously mentioned there were also murmurs of the clause expiring this month but whether or not that is accurate I'm not sure.

Its gonna be crowded in the Mönchengladbach front three then, we can pick up someone else from them then. If I haven't completely missed that someone like Kruse already has signed for someone else.

They play a front-two (Kruse and Raffael) from what I've seen so I assume he play as a more orthodox winger. A replacement for Arango who is getting on a bit now would be my guess.

Very offensive team then. Haven't seen them this season but since the swede Hrgota is there I check there results. Front 4 of Arango-Kruse-Raffael-Herrmann is almost far to unbalanced.

Yeeeeah, you can lock this one up.  From Borussia's OS...  :D

Borussia verpflichtet André Hahn

Borussia sign André Hahn

177223433JS162_FC_Au_f16306b58b.png

Borussia Mönchengladbach verpflichtet zur neuen Saison André Hahn vom FC Augsburg. Der 23 Jahre alte offensive Mittelfeldspieler unterschrieb bei der Fohlenelf einen bis 30. Juni 2018 laufenden Vierjahresvertrag.
Borussia Mönchengladbach have completed a deal to sign André Hahn of FC Augsburg at the end of the season.  The 23 year-old attacking midfielder has signed a four year contract with the Foals (running to June 2018).

„André Hahn hat in dieser Saison in Augsburg eine unglaubliche Entwicklung gemacht, er gehört zu den torgefährlichsten Außenbahnspielern der Liga und wird uns in der Offensive ganz sicher verstärken. Wir hatten bei den Bemühungen um ihn starke Konkurrenz und freuen uns, dass er sich für uns entschieden hat“, so Sportdirektor Max Eberl. André Hahn bestritt bisher 43 Bundesligaspiele, in dieser Saison erzielte er zehn Tore und bereitete sieben Treffer vor.
"André Hahn has shown incredible development at Augsburg this season, is one of the highest scoring wingers in the league and will strengthen our offensive line.  We fought off strong competition for his signature and are pleased that he has chosen us", said Sporting Director Max Eberl.  André Hahn has played 43 Bundesliga games this season, scoring 10 goals and notching 7 assists.

They play a front-two (Kruse and Raffael) from what I've seen so I assume he play as a more orthodox winger. A replacement for Arango who is getting on a bit now would be my guess.

Stuttgart's Ibrahima Traoré is reportedly Arango's replacement, paper talk is that we've agreed a deal to bring him in when his contract expires at the end of the season. Hahn will likely compete with Herrmann for a spot on the right wing, maybe occasionally cover for Raffael just behind Kruse.

Stuttgart's Ibrahima Traoré is reportedly Arango's replacement, paper talk is that we've agreed a deal to bring him in when his contract expires at the end of the season. Hahn will likely compete with Herrmann for a spot on the right wing, maybe occasionally cover for Raffael just behind Kruse.

Traore on a free is such a bargain

Â