Destiny

PieFacE

Hi there, 

So although i am a level 40, i'm struggling on a couple of levels. Specifically, the Dreadnought level with the "tank". And although my 12 year old tells me i play like a paraplegic, I absolutely love this game, although it is the very first of this type of game i have played as it was the bundle with the PS4 when i got it.

Usually it's F1 games.

So, my user id is welnik1 if you would like to add me, 

Cheers Nick

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I'm reading that I maybe should have bought the legendary edition of the taken king instead of buying the original game? Only £25 brand new on amazon. Damn!

• 3 months later...
On 02/09/2016 at 20:34, V01 said:

Rise of Iron out in a little over 2 weeks, I've folded already and pre-ordered.

The game is like crack.

Hyped for this! Just spent the last week or so sherpa running randoms through Kings Fall and Trials of Osiris for their moments of triumph books. On Xbone GT: SnAcK 2 dA PaCk if people still need things doing before the 20th! On most nights including drunk Fridays which are a blast with my clan mates (Raiders of the moist park, for anyone interested in joining a clan for achievements n stuff).

I've sacked of the moments of triumph, there is no way I'm playing crucible.

I've been dipping in and out last few weeks, The odd nightfall or Challenge of elders and the test weapons here and there. Not too fussed about rushing through all the content this time, gonna take it slower.

59 minutes ago, V01 said:

I've sacked of the moments of triumph, there is no way I'm playing crucible.

I've been dipping in and out last few weeks, The odd nightfall or Challenge of elders and the test weapons here and there. Not too fussed about rushing through all the content this time, gonna take it slower.

Yeah, I took Taken king slowly so have thoroughly enjoyed the ride (took a couple of months to get all 3 characters to 335 light), people hording shit to race to 385 light, bore off with that nonsense. Love me some crucible @V01 has added longevity to the game for me.

I don't need to add any longevity, I dread to think how high my time played is.

I have played some crucible, enough to get the all the year 1 exotics and got all 3 characters to rank 5 in an Iron Banana. Which did coincide with my greatest Destiny PVP moment. It was control and we were tied at 19600 each, It was the busted down refinery or something like that on Earth and the other team was camped on B I jump the wall and drop a fist of panic as I then notice they have a titan bubble and realise I'm gonna get destroyed only for a nova bomb to hit giving me a game winning 5 kill.

No interest in playing anymore though. Haven't bothered getting to 335 either, have one of each at 332-333 might have a run at Oryx on Monday, depending on how many people are on and if they can be bothered to find a group.

Looking like a fun final week before Rise of Iron.

All 3 challenge modes are active in King's Fall, Tier 3 bosses are in rotation in Court of Oryx, and Challenge of Elders has grenade kill bonus and catapult. I'll be playing a lot of Destiny this week.

Â