Destiny

PieFacE

I actually quite like it, it has got better when I've been able to go for better gear, and the heroics are fun with friends, the game is still a huge disappointment compared to what they said it would be like.

Pretty much my thoughts. It's alright, but it has so many obvious shortcomings.

I'd like it more if it hadn't been advertised for the last 3 years straight

It's an ok game. It's basically Borderlands crashed into Diablo with a dash of MMO.

The mechanics are there, the framework isn't, and the loot chase, if it doesn;t grab you, probably means you should trade it in.

I'm in the "I really like it but I can see why people might not" camp.  Hit level 20 now, completed the campaign (I loathe to use the word story, because it's piss weak) and I can see me putting another 20-30 hours in minimum, I shall certainly try to get another guy to 20.  Most of it has been online co-op so that probably helps but there is definitely something very moreish about it. 

• Like 1

A lot of info has been coming out with this game and why it's such a mess.

This isn't the game that was intended to be shipped, there is a lot of info in the grimoire cards on the bungie website that was the actual story, but then due to somebody leaving development and Activision being well, Activision we ended up with this.

Makes sense why leaked game info, cutscenes and trailers don't actually appear in the game.

It seems the Iron 'everything has proper stats' Banner is actually is just regular PVP

Great news for me as i'm only lvl 23 but its getting quite a lot of flak of high level players who aren't getting a sizable bonus

Despite all it's flaws a month in and i'm still as addicted as the 1st day i played it 

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with it today - I can't join or invite people to my fireteam. as when I try it says I need a PS Plus account, which I have and is nowhere near running out. Any ideas? Have tried restarting PS4 and Internet but still nothing

My fireteam has been automatically changed to closed and I got the same message when I tried to change that

Edited by AstonMartyn88

So what do u do in this game

Do you follow the main story quest i see some stuff that seems higher level than i'am atm and is "very hard" rating

i also see alot of level 20+ people in my game when i play is this normal?

So what do u do in this game

Do you follow the main story quest i see some stuff that seems higher level than i'am atm and is "very hard" rating

i also see alot of level 20+ people in my game when i play is this normal?

I just started playing yesterday, ive just been running around doing the main story so far got to level 11 fairly easily. ive seen people at all levels really, from 1 to 27-28.

I try to do the quests around my level, maybe one or two above but it gets pretty tricky beyond that. gotten pretty far on some quests just to have those knights with oversized swords **** me up in a second.

Let me know if you want to team up, or if anyone else want to show a newb around, havent tried playing co-op yet!

Also make sure you've always got 5 relevant bounties from the tower when you're playing, as at early levels it can help you level up quickly

Most of the PvE bounties are things you'll be doing anyway, so its easy exp 

Also don't worry too much about guns and armour until you reach level 20. Just go for whatever has the best damage/defence

Also make sure you've always got 5 relevant bounties from the tower when you're playing, as at early levels it can help you level up quickly

Most of the PvE bounties are things you'll be doing anyway, so its easy exp 

Also don't worry too much about guns and armour until you reach level 20. Just go for whatever has the best damage/defence

I'm not convinced defence does anything in this game, I'm not convinced the damage stat does anything either.  It's all level based, and the guns damage comes almost entirely from the 'impact' stat with upgrades increasing it marginally.

I just unlocked Defender at level 15

Do i switch to it straight away or keep with Striker

Defender is good for Raids/Strikes, I use Striker for pretty much everything else.

Â