Weekends football 8/9 Feb

andykeenan

Am I the only person who's not that surprised by this scoreline? The commentators speaking like its the biggest shock of all time. A team facing relegation earns a hard fought draw against a mid table team who have under performed all season.

Be interesting if that point makes a difference to Fulham at the end of the season and it could be at our expense, you never know.

Na, that was too funny.

The look on Lord Ferg's face was priceless. 

It was but it might not be worth how funny it was at the end of the season.

Hopefully wont matter but its a point I didn't think Fulham would get.

Sidwell's been decent for Fulham. Not a great passer but he closed down the opposition and scores goals so certainly better than KEA and what he was for a bit in 08/09 when we played 4-5-1 after Carew's injury and just told him to get forward at all times as he wasn't good at much else.

Bent? Given how much he relies on creativity and he can go ages without even touching the ball in a game, I don't see how he'd have contributed more than our three main strikers this season really given how terrible we are at creating stuff.

He started a lot in the first half of 09/10, certainly ahead of NRC who had a bust up with MON at that time and he was comfortably the weak link in a very good midfield of Milner....him...Petrov....Young.

Without question he'd get in our central midfield now but then imo we probably have the worst set of central midfield options of any club in the league. Even a bottom 3 club like West Ham have players like Nolan and Noble who are better than what we have in the middle.

Â