Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

I think your references to american sports will go mostly amiss this side of the pond mate.

Don't worry. Most of Lev's references and posts go over our heads anyway, so it's nothing new to him! :winkold: :mrgreen:

I advise against using catchphrases to WUM celebrities.

I was on a school trip to the TUC conference one year and Tony Robinson was there. One of my "party" said asked how we were going to find the coach afterwards (within earshot of Tony) I replied "Don't worry, I've got a cunning plan..."

Tony got very VERY cross, and politely request that we all might like to F*** Off.

:(

I advise against using catchphrases to wind-up merchant celebrities.

I was on a school trip to the TUC conference one year and Tony Robinson was there. One of my "party" said asked how we were going to find the coach afterwards (within earshot of Tony) I replied "Don't worry, I've got a cunning plan..."

Tony got very VERY cross, and politely request that we all might like to F*** Off.

Is that true?

You've just ruined my impression of Tony.

I advise against using catchphrases to wind-up merchant celebrities.

Is that true?

You've just ruined my impression of Tony.

To think that he presents Songs of Praise, too.

If I met Arnie Schwarzenegger I'd have to say "Get to the chopper!" Or suchlike. It would have to be done. My mate met Chris Kamara and he was more than happy to say "its unbelievable Jeff!" For him.

Four days?! in Four days?! Hahahahah!

That's not even the worst part. It was four days because that's how long I was there. Under normal circumstances, it's two weeks! Not even a challenge! But I guess for that bar it's all about getting the money in.

Best Shirt Ever. Need to start handing those out at the bar i work in. 'Blokes' complaining about Stella being too strong to session. Try a sesh on this. It is disgustingly delicious and gives you the worst hangover you can imagine (hop hangover FTW)

plus i brewed it so some harmless promotion on here can't do any harm! :P

Â