Titanfall

villarule123

It looks fun but way too much like COD, and as a BF fan I don't think I will be getting it for the PC. It's probably a great game for the COD fans though.

I'm a "COD fan", but highly doubt I'll be getting it. Reminds me too much of Halo, which is most certainly an awful thing.

It looks fun but way too much like COD, and as a BF fan I don't think I will be getting it for the PC. It's probably a great game for the COD fans though.

I'm a "COD fan", but highly doubt I'll be getting it. Reminds me too much of Halo, which is most certainly an awful thing.

Halo? Really? 

It's a long way away from Halo. Halo was a lot slower paced. The gunplay and pace of Titanfall is COD. 

Halo is the most fun FPS, by a country mile!

IMO of course. Awesome game

Halo is the most fun FPS, by a country mile!

IMO of course. Awesome game

I think they're all absolutely awful games. All the stupid jumping around on Titanfall reminds me of it so much. Each to their own, but I wouldn't play Halo games if I were given them for free.

Edited by kurtsimonw

So went shopping earlier, and decided to pick this up whilst there.

Just had a few games on it, and I don't really get it?

It seems you run around maps, barely seeing other actual players whilst just killing the next-to-useless AI? Why not have more actual players rather than having the AI? 

Been playing this for the past 4hours and it's starting to get quite fun now! Started off thinking it was really average, but now I've learnt the basics I can see why people are enjoying it so much! Playing Hardpoint is great, i'm not noticing the AI so much either on Hardpoint. 

Whilst on the face of it it looks very COD, there's actually quite a lot of depth to it with the movement and titans which is quite refreshing. I was half expecting I'd hate it but definitely enjoying it!

@Villarule123 - Is it as good as Battlefield? No. But it's still incredibly fun!

Edited by PieFacE

Playing Hardpoint is great,

Told you :P

You did and you were right!

One thing I will say is fair play to Respawn. After the absolute disaster Dice managed with the BF4 release (still isn't fixed now 5months on) Titanfall hasn't had a hitch at all.

Edited by PieFacE

No it's all gone suspiciously smoothly hasn't it. To be fair to them, though, they've said several times that the whole back end architecture has been run by Microsoft and not them, so they've at least been happy to share the praise

No it's all gone suspiciously smoothly hasn't it. To be fair to them, though, they've said several times that the whole back end architecture has been run by Microsoft and not them, so they've at least been happy to share the praise

Yup definitely. With all the changes to the OS and how well this game is performing it's almost like this console was supposed to be launched now with Titanfall as a launch title.

I've played a bit of COD Ghosts lately at a mates and didn't really enjoy it at all. However, i'm really enjoying this game. The whole movement thing seems like a bit of a gimmick at first, but it's actually really fun!

Fair play to MS and Respawn for getting this game right because I think it does deserve the hype.

The best thing MS could do would be to make Titanfall an MS exclusive for the whole of this gen. PS need to get this game. If this game goes multiplatform it will be the COD of last-gen IMO. 

It kinda feels how COD4 felt last gen. It will get tiresome, but for now i'm going to enjoy it.

Taking down Titans with the Sidewinder weapon is just awesome :)

Edited by PieFacE

Just picked mine up, gonna smash some up before the match

How you finding it?

Flipping awesome mate. So much fun, honestly haven't had this much fun on an FPS for years. My K/D ratio is 7.1 in the last 10 games :D

Â