New Music 2014

Xann

I'm getting Blues Pills album on double vinyl for Chrissmuss, she doesn't know that I know about it though :)

Great band, check out the vintage caravan as well, they are an icelandic black sabbath influenced band.

Seen a couple of Youtube clips, looks interesting, and of course I really need to fill my record shelf :)

Oh and they're Swedish ;)

I'm getting Blues Pills album on double vinyl for Chrissmuss, she doesn't know that I know about it though :)

Great band, check out the vintage caravan as well, they are an icelandic black sabbath influenced band.

Seen a couple of Youtube clips, looks interesting, and of course I really need to fill my record shelf :)

Oh and they're Swedish ;)

well the part of the band you'd be interested in seeing more of is, the guitar playing hobbit is from France,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Aphex Twin has another release coming out later this month Computer controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP.

Speculation that it might be an EP of prepared piano type stuff, which sounds good.  I made a tape of all the piano tracks from Drukqs and they didn't seems to work seperated from the rest of the album, Aphex knows what he's doing though.

Edited by useless

Well lets hope the follow up to Manhattan Research comes out this 2015 - Raymond Scott 'The Cindy Electronium Years - I was told it was coming out on September 10th 2008. Not sure what happend maybe it'll never see the light of day.