Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

Anyone who thinks that PL should get fired is an idiot and deluded. Who would we get in? nobody would touch us with a barge pole. Its ridiculous. I was flattered he wanted to come in the first place. Good up and coming manager who nobody was moaning about in the first place. Needs time to create something from scratch. Get behind him and the team.

Nobody would touch Cardiff with a bargepole, and they have a crazy, interfering owner.

The list of managers wanting the Villa job would be endless.

I am ambivalent as to whether he stays or goes. Lose tomorrow and I'll definitely be in the 'go' camp.

1. Few of us are lucky enough to get to live that dream. Sad to see clubs tossing it off now because staying up is more important.

2. Regardless of what managers and chairmen think. Us players love playing in the FA Cup. We all dreamt of scoring the winner at Wembley.

Expand

oh **** off joey

Should this beg the question 'why do you follow him?'

I'm no fan of joey Barton but what exactly has he done wrong there?

He questioned the infallible Lambert

Wenger also disagrees with Lambert how dare he

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-01-03/wenger-rejects-notion-clubs-could-do-without-fa-cup/?

It's got nothing to do with questioning Lambert. Have you read Stefan's explanation which is just above your post there?

What the **** is wrong with you lot? Cut the playground bollocks.

• Like 2

1. Few of us are lucky enough to get to live that dream. Sad to see clubs tossing it off now because staying up is more important.

2. Regardless of what managers and chairmen think. Us players love playing in the FA Cup. We all dreamt of scoring the winner at Wembley.

Expand

oh **** off joey

I'd prefer it if Lambert was the one who ****ed off to be honest.

• Like 1

I don't. Retweeted by somebody I do follow.

Barton is one of those people who can't be escaped from on Twitter. There is always someone who feels the need to RT his bollocks onto your timeline every five minutes.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks that PL should get fired is an idiot and deluded. Who would we get in? nobody would touch us with a barge pole. Its ridiculous. I was flattered he wanted to come in the first place. Good up and coming manager who nobody was moaning about in the first place. Needs time to create something from scratch. Get behind him and the team.

Nobody would touch Cardiff with a bargepole, and they have a crazy, interfering owner.

I am ambivalent as to whether he stays or goes. Lose tomorrow and I'll definitely be in the 'go' camp.

Except one of the highest rated young managers in European football has touched them with a barge pole hasn't he?

Why? Simple. The promise of a **** ton of cash despite the crazy bastard running the club.

Villa have the opposite problem. A sensible owner who won't spend the money. We would not be as good a prospect.

<p>

oh **** off joey

I'd prefer it if Lambert was the one who ****ed off to be honest.

Interesting, I'd assumed you were on the fence until now :)

Seriously, this is such an ado about nothing. And it's all fine and dandy Wenger coming out and saying he loves the cup, let's see his lineup tomorrow.

I hate self-righteous, know-it-all posts like this...

Joey might have a different opinion if he owned a club that was in danger of losing the ridiculous amount of money that comes with the PL, hes a player so of course he wants to win things. I dont see the big fuss in what lambert said though and equally i dont see why it has to be one or the other.

I like how someone who thinks that "nobody would touch us with a barge pole" is calling other people idiots.

• Like 1

I like how someone who thinks that "nobody would touch us with a barge pole" is calling other people idiots.

Being 'flattered' by Lambert accepting the job was particularly amusing.

Edited by Isa

This morning on Talk Sport Ian Danter (well known Bluenose) was really having a go about Paul Lambert's cup statement - he kept saying how he couldn't understand how more had not been made of it and the number of times he mentioned it in one hour! ! 

This morning on Talk Sport Ian Danter (well known Bluenose) was really having a go about Paul Lambert's cup statement - he kept saying how he couldn't understand how more had not been made of it and the number of times he mentioned it in one hour! ! 

Winning a cup worked well for them, what else happened that season :D

Edited by Crumpet

I think we should all feel honoured and privileged to have a manager who gets his side to play such spectacular football. Some of the stuff i have seen so far this season has been mouthwatering

An impressive 20 - 30% possession a game with 1 shot on target in either half if were lucky

Clearly there is nobody out there better

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

They might have an owner like that, but he will back OGS. 30M is more than he would have got here, plus he doesn't have to get rid of high earners and build a squad for a pittance.