The R word

villanwesty88

Sunderland will not get 10 points from 12. 5 max.

10 points does seem too much but could see them getting 7 if they do well.
Puts them on 36.

Fulham Cardiff and Norwich for me. We will JUST edge it. Still a joke

Edited by deeps

Just did a quick predictor, with us to lose all games.

wk4w8j.jpg

You got Sunderland losing to Cardiff but then going on to win at old Trafford?
Also got us losing 11 goals of our gd :lol:
We lost 4-1 at Swansea, what will Spurs and Man City do?

Makes me laugh how people take the piss out of certain things, then go quiet when they happen.

Edited by dodgyknees

In October: "We won't be in trouble" - a laughing emoticon.

In January: "We will be nowhere near relegation" - a laughing emoticon.

In March: "get relegated? Hyperbole!" - laughing emoticon.

Today: "Lose our goal difference???" - laughing emoticon

I spy a pattern.

• Like 1

We only need three teams below us.

Norwich need four points against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Fulham need six points against Stoke and Palace.

Cardiff and Sunderland play other. At least one team won't take 3 points, and have to play against either Man Utd or Chelsea.

And that's assuming we get absolutely nothing out of the remaining games. We'll be okay.

• Like 1

Cardiff and Sunderland play other. At least one team won't take 3 points, and have to play against either Man Utd or Chelsea.

And that's assuming we get absolutely nothing out of the remaining games. We'll be okay.

No no, you've got it all wrong! Every team below us is going to finish perfectly!

Sunderland getting 3 wins and a draw from 4? Come on. I'm as pessimistic as anyone about villa right now but that just isnt happening.

Nope. He's got Sunderland/Cardiff picking up a total 16 points out of a total 18 available .

No no, you've got it all wrong! Every team below us is going to finish perfectly!

There has been a denial about how poor we have been for ages. These other clubs have a lot more fight than we do.

Just did a quick predictor, with us to lose all games.

wk4w8j.jpg

So did u go for Sunderland to beat Man u away or Cardiff to beat Chelsea?

Sunderland beat Cardiff, Chelsea to field a weakened team based on European cup final, and lose.

There has been a denial about how poor we have been for ages. These other clubs have a lot more fight than we do.

But these other clubs are still shit.

Norwich have picked up 3 points from 18.

Sunderland 4 from 18.

Cardiff 5 from 18

Fulham 7 from 18.

But these other clubs are still shit.

Norwich have picked up 3 points from 18.

Sunderland 4 from 18.

Cardiff 5 from 18

Fulham 7 from 18.

I think Norwich will go down. The other places are up for grabs, so to speak. We are very very much involved.

If Villa are not mathematically safe by the final day of the season, it could be curtains because these player's are no good under pressure. Although I do think Villa will stay up, I do think that it will go that game at White Hart Lane.

Edited by Voinjama

Dodgyknees ive never denied how bad we are and going down is a possibility of course it is. What im saying is though that every team below is not suddenly become a great team and will take close to maximum points now.

I agree. Problem is we have zero fight, they seem to have fight.