What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Absolutely not.

I'll make up for it on Sunday!

What's your logic behind having a "cheat day" on Sunday?

Without going too far off topic and boring everyone, supposedly it keeps your metabolism working. Eating less calories means your body tends to slow down and use less as well, so giving it a spike every week keeps it higher.

But really I just do it for my own sanity. Gives you something to look forward to and is sort of a reward for the rest of the week.

Works for me anyway, might not work for everyone

Edit: and yeah it does tend to be a cheat meal rather than a cheat day. Plus on a Sunday I usually sleep late so it tends to be breakfast plus one large meal in the evening. So it really isn't a massive binge.

This week will be McDonalds I think. Maybe two.

Edited by Stevo985

Yeah I think people automatically assume a salad is healthy (mine was, fwiw).

If you look at the calories on packaged supermarket salads they are extraordinary.

Morrisons do a chicken and bacon pasta salad. It's tiny, wouldn't fill you up. 840 calories.

Absolutely not.

Without going too far off topic and boring everyone, supposedly it keeps your metabolism working. Eating less calories means your body tends to slow down and use less as well, so giving it a spike every week keeps it higher.

But really I just do it for my own sanity. Gives you something to look forward to and is sort of a reward for the rest of the week.

Edit: and yeah it does tend to be a cheat meal rather than a cheat day. Plus on a Sunday I usually sleep late so it tends to be breakfast plus one large meal in the evening. So it really isn't a massive binge.

My question was more why Sunday and not Friday/Saturday?  :P

Absolutely not.

My question was more why Sunday and not Friday/Saturday? [emoji14]

Oh. No reason really. Why not?

Absolutely not.

My question was more why Sunday and not Friday/Saturday? [emoji14]

Oh. No reason really. Why not?

If I'm going to pig out I like to have nothing to do the following day. Just find it odd.

Â