StefanAVFC

It was when she was a backing singer in Goodbye Mr.Mackenzie so well before she was famous. They'd been supporting (iirc) The Primitives and she sauntered over to me and in a slightly drunken, thick Scottish brogue asked me if i'd like to accompany her back to where they were staying that night. After reading about her sexual exploits (the infamous breakfast story etc) i'm glad I declined, and as BOF says i've never seen the attraction.

As for Manning, he was in Frankley services late one Friday night and a mate had driven us there for some after pub grub. I'd had a few to drink (must have been a few to tolerate service station food) and took the opportunity to tell him what I thought of him. His answer was a simple '**** off son'.

So there you go.

I didn't know the story, so just googled, 'shirley manson breakfast' and saw the headline 

"Badass Rocker Shirley Manson Likes Her Earl Grey with a Splash of..." Edited by Paddywhack

I want the speed one to be true...

It is and so is the Elvis Costello one. The Bobby Gillespie one isn't, I was however stood next to the bloke that did, he happened to be the original bass player of the Sisters or Mercy, Ben Mathews AKA Ben Gunn
  • Like 1

1) I once chopped off a 'growth' with a pair of nail clippers, in a delicate area.

2) I punched through our front door in a fight with my step-dad which resulted in stitches on the wrist and hand.

3) I once was running in a supermarket, tripped, and opened a can of cat food with my chin.

Â