The Quiz Thread

mjmooney

Yeah, of course. I missed Ludwig Van and Tchaikovsky.

And there's also Peter Brown in The Ballad of John and Yoko.

How about Being For The Benefit Of Mister Kite? The names were taken off a Victorian circus poster, so presumably The Hendersons et al were all alive at one time.

And Doctor Robert was a drug dealer, wasn't he?

Oh, and...

Mother Mary (McCartney) in Let It Be.

I assume we're not counting dogs, which rules out Martha (My Dear) the sheepdog.

EDIT: There's probably somebody in You Know My Name (Look Up the Number), or even in Revolution #9, but I haven't listened to them in years.

Edited by mjmooney

How about Being For The Benefit Of Mister Kite? The names were taken off a Victorian circus poster, so presumably The Hendersons et al were all alive at one time.

Oh, and...

I assume we're not counting dogs, which rules out Martha (My Dear) the sheepdog.

EDIT: There's probably somebody in You Know My Name (Look Up the Number), or even in Revolution #9, but I haven't listened to them in years.

Ringo is mentioned in  You Know my Name  ..and Dennis O'Bell but I just presumed he was a made up name

• Like 1

Dear Prudence - Prudence Farrow

Of course, yes.

Are we nearly there yet, Maqroll?

I'd not considered Julia, Jude, Rigby or Rita....Blue Ribbons to those who guessed them.

Nice guess on Peter Brown, Mr. Mooney. But can you name the other person in the tune? Hint: It ain't easy...

BTW, Yoko IS mentioned, but  in another song.

Edited by maqroll

Oh, and...

Ringo is mentioned in  You Know my Name  ..and Dennis O'Bell but I just presumed he was a made up name

"Good evening, and welcome to Slaggers"

as it's bound to piss Bicks off , i'm gonna keep with the Beatles theme :)

what song did The Beatles perform on their first ever TV appearance  .....

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

US TV, maybe. Not UK, surely.

Â