Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

What shall we post?

;)

Did I miss something - what has happened with hairyhands ?

The club found him out.

Though i'm curious as to why you quoted my post there?

It seemed as good a reason as any to advance to Page 157 :)

When did they find him out - what happened.......I was only PM'ing with him recently ?

Hairyhands went and he is never coming back. 

maybe. 

and we made it chaps. Page 157. 

Edited by KjParton

What shall we post?

;)

Did I miss something - what has happened with hairyhands ?

The club found him out.

Though i'm curious as to why you quoted my post there?

It seemed as good a reason as any to advance to Page 157 :)

When did they find him out - what happened.......I was only PM'ing with him recently ?

Doh!! Silly me!

How recently? :ph34r:

Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert is weighing up reviving his interest in Nuremburg’s Japan midfielder Hiroshi Kiyotake

Lambert has made it clear he wants to add a creative midfield player to his squad this month.

And Kiyotake was top of his wanted list last summer.
But Villa’s interest was quickly rejected by the Bundesliga side - and Kiyotake said he was happy to stay in Germany after signing for Nuremberg from Cerezo Osaka the previous summer.
However, Lambert has been told he can bring in fresh faces during January to boost a squad that has been hit hard by injuries in recent months.
Lambert has been without Charles N’Zogbia all season and he is only just beginning to win his fitness 
battle.
The Villa boss has been missing someone to unlock Premier League teams this year - particularly at home where Lambert’s men has struggled.
Lambert knows he faces a fight to sign Kiyotake, 24, however. But he is likely to make another attempt.
Failing that, Lambert has targeted Norwich’s Wes Hoolahan and Porto’s Belgium midfielder Steven Defour.
Villa have started January placed midway in the Premier League - but Lambert came under fire from fans for losing against Sheffield United in the FA Cup after hinting he could do without the competition this season.

Cue Julie B hysteria in 3... 2... 1.......

Wanting transfer news but getting none, we continue to discuss HH. Watching Dr Who from season 2 and Dr Who noticed the hairs on the back of his hands he said " look at my manly hairy hands." I jumped out of my chair. Anybody know if the team doctor has been changed?

I know, I know, don't raise trouble and now you'll race off to the next page. But I seriously didn't know which was funnier. My theory or the excitement about it that made me jump out of my chair!

• Like 1

Wanting transfer news but getting none, we continue to discuss HH. Watching Dr Who from season 2 and Dr Who noticed the hairs on the back of his hands he said " look at my manly hairy hands." I jumped out of my chair. Anybody know if the team doctor has been changed?

I know, I know, don't raise trouble and now you'll race off to the next page. But I seriously didn't know which was funnier. My theory or the excitement about it that made me jump out of my chair!

Sorry to ruin this for you srsmithusa but the only person that lived in a time warp was the miserly  old decrepit   small heath fan Doug Ellis OBE (Old Blues Exile).

Sorry to ruin this for you srsmithusa but the only person that lived in a time warp was the miserly  old decrepit   small heath fan Doug Ellis OBE (Old Blues Exile).

Have you seen his hands?

Have you seen his hands?

No. I have never seen his hands & Ellis's hands have never seen his wallet either.

Even the Daleks won't go anywhere near the tight fisted old git :P

I started to write the single word daleks say the most..... Then I remembered the last picture I saw of him. (His hands nor his wallet were visible ). Anyway, he could go ill and my sense of humor would not seem funny any more. He was tight, to tight. But I would wish him well.

I don't get why Hairyhands would be forced to stop by the club, he never actually gave anything away.

Even with the big news last summer of Benteke signing the new contract amid the expectation for us to lose him, all he posted was along the lines of 'Villa fans can expect a nice surprise tonight', about 2 hours before the news broke. 

The lack of Hairyhands for me is more an indication of the lack of proper transfer activity. When HH has something to report, I'm sure he'll/she'll be here. 

I don't get why Hairyhands would be forced to stop by the club, he never actually gave anything away.

Even with the big news last summer of Benteke signing the new contract amid the expectation for us to lose him, all he posted was along the lines of 'Villa fans can expect a nice surprise tonight', about 2 hours before the news broke. 

The lack of Hairyhands for me is more an indication of the lack of proper transfer activity. When HH has something to report, I'm sure he'll/she'll be here. 

I'm sure his/her contract would stipulate that he/she should not be allowed to use social networking/forums unless the club knows about it.

Depends what role they are. Or if they even work for the club. Or if they work in the industry at all. My mate used to have loads of inside information on Northampton Saints rugby team, which players were injured, who got a bollocking in training from the manager, who was cheating on their wife..  he didn't even work there, but his friend did and his friend had a loose tongue after a couple of pints.

Depends what role they are. Or if they even work for the club. Or if they work in the industry at all. My mate used to have loads of inside information on Northampton Saints rugby team, which players were injured, who got a bollocking in training from the manager, who was cheating on their wife..  he didn't even work there, but his friend did and his friend had a loose tongue after a couple of pints.

I used to have the same on Southampton and Portsmouth (some good stories there!) I would imagine if your friend had posted it direct, it would have been different. Same goes with my sources, I use another forum where I do pass info on, but I know that the person who does tell me cannot do it himself.

Shame I know nothing much about Villa.

Apart from the fact we are after.... nah..  :D

I used to have the same on Southampton and Portsmouth (some good stories there!) I would imagine if your friend had posted it direct, it would have been different. Same goes with my sources, I use another forum where I do pass info on, but I know that the person who does tell me cannot do it himself.

Shame I know nothing much about Villa.

Apart from the fact we are after.... nah..  :D

Maybe HH should pass the info to me in a PM and i can post the news. Then its not him doing it ;) Go on HH. Im all ears ;)

Lescott and Defour will not be joining us. Hoolahan is common knowledge, the offer was tabled and knocked back but negotiations are ongoing, with the player pushing for the move it should be completed in a week. A defender is also a priority with Vlaar and Baker struggling, One has been identified, PL is interested as he can play across the back and DM has premier league experience, it's a loan with possible purchase at the end of the season. Plus one further loan, unfortunately the exciting player is dead in the water, as a player at his club has been ruled out until the summer so he will be required there and will not join us now.

Edited by Hobbit Feet

Â