Cornwall - Advice

Vive_La_Villa

There are plenty of nice walks along the cliff/sea front if that's your thing. Nice beach down perrennporth which is big and spacious. Heading on the sea road north of Newquay there are a few country pubs.

In Newquay town loads of touristy shops selling rock etc. A few bars in Newquay Central which i'd imagine at weekends get busy (I've been twice with the ex but went Monday - Friday)

• Like 1

Ive been before on 2 stags and although it is a great night out, it is a complete sausage fest. The ratio of men to women in the clubs has to be something like 9:1.

Would be an awful place to go with a girlfriend as well due to all the 'stags'. Beaches are okay though I guess.

For the amount of time it takes to get to cornwall from the midlands and the extortionate cost of hotels and restaurants, your better off getting a cheap flight and go abroad.

There are loads of great places for couples in Cornwall...Looe, Polperro, St Austell, The Lizard peninsula, Carlyon Bay, Mevagissey etc.

Not Newquay though :)

Ive been before on 2 stags and although it is a great night out, it is a complete sausage fest. The ratio of men to women in the clubs has to be something like 9:1.

Would be an awful place to go with a girlfriend as well due to all the 'stags'. Beaches are okay though I guess.

For the amount of time it takes to get to cornwall from the midlands and the extortionate cost of hotels and restaurants, your better off getting a cheap flight and go abroad.

I used to live there, and my (scottish) girlfriend absolutely loved it. it may have changed a lot, but I doubt it. Maybe it's different if you're just visiting. Fantastic place, IMO.

I used to live there, and my (scottish) girlfriend absolutely loved it. it may have changed a lot, but I doubt it. Maybe it's different if you're just visiting. Fantastic place, IMO.

Newquay? Recomend any places to go eat or things to do?

I can see how it could be good if surf and do activities etc but missus expecting so not up for anything. Something else I really should have considered before booking it really.

Â