Week 1 ooohhhhh baby

Tegis

My god what a terrible first half from Houston. I give the Chargers some credit, they played like they had nothing to lose but Houston were atrocious. 

Slow pace, dull predictable playcalling, soft penalties and the DB's, I cannot believe how bad Houston's DB's were, the pass rush also very poor. It wasn't really a surprise that once they put a bit of pressure on Rivers he turned to shit. 

There will be a serious reassessment of Houston's chances this year going on around the league now. You really can't get much more of a contrast with the Eagles first half where they played fast, aggressive football and Houston's dull, slow sluggish first half. 

First gif just looks like they caught the Redskins' defence cold. There was no run defence whatsoever. I like the look of him in that 2nd gif though. They need to replace Westbrook effectively. Their problem as usual is that they're in such a strong division and in my head I just can't take them seriously as a legitimate franchise.

Cowboys look about the worst in the East after the first round of games.

Despite beating the Giants? Wonder will the Giants recover in week 2 taz.gif

I mean in terms of performance. 6 turnovers is an anomaly, the nature of 3 of them were very flukey also, despite that they nearly threw it away. Eli + receivers will always dominate, it's just what our D and running game do t contribute which is usually little. I think we'll lose next week and probably by at least 2 scores, well put up points though.

Baltimore at Denver

New England at Buffalo 

Cincinnati at Chicago

Miami at Cleveland 

Atlanta at New Orleans 

Tampa Bay at NY Jets

Tennessee at Pittsburgh

Minnesota at Detroit

Oakland at Indianapolis

Seattle at Carolina 

Kansas City at Jacksonville 

Arizona at St. Louis 

Green Bay at San Francisco 

NY Giants at Dallas 

Philadelphia at Washington

Houston at San Diego

10/16. Pretty disappointing, not sure why I went for San Diego?

Surely the Eagles are the most entertaining team in the NFL now. That first half performance was something to behold!!!!

While their running game is effective, I find passing far more entertaining. 25 passes v 40 runs is a bit much for me! I prefer watching teams who air it out a lot.

Buzzing. And it's early so I can watch it (West Coast home games suck)

Baltimore at Denver

New England at Buffalo 

Cincinnati at Chicago 

Miami at Cleveland 

Atlanta at New Orleans 

Tampa Bay at NY Jets

Tennessee at Pittsburgh 

Minnesota at Detroit 

Oakland at Indianapolis 

Seattle at Carolina 

Kansas City at Jacksonville 

Arizona at St. Louis 

Green Bay at San Francisco 

NY Giants at Dallas 

Philadelphia at Washington 

Houston at San Diego

13/16 :D

First gif just looks like they caught the Redskins' defence cold. There was no run defence whatsoever. I like the look of him in that 2nd gif though. They need to replace Westbrook effectively. Their problem as usual is that they're in such a strong division and in my head I just can't take them seriously as a legitimate franchise.

They need to make sure they use him effectively too, which is looks like they are. They basically **** up offensively the entire team Westbrook was there. Better playcalling and they win at least 2 Super Bowls, in my opinion, but they got far too pass-happy.

Â