Travel

wedge

Looking at trains from The Midlands, and it's safe to say it's an absolute nightmare, might have to drive or find a local coach that will let its passengers drink.

how come its a nightmare? don't fancy goin up in car but like you said if their is a coach goin up where you can drink that will do me

Looking at trains from The Midlands, and it's safe to say it's an absolute nightmare, might have to drive or find a local coach that will let its passengers drink.

how come its a nightmare? don't fancy goin up in car but like you said if their is a coach goin up where you can drink that will do me

There must be planned work on the trains because every possible route I've tried has multiple changes, takes ages and involves a replacement bus service for part of the journey.

Edited by wedge

The 

Was originally planning to drive to this one. However, it's Hull, my car would probably get torched and the club have very kindly laid on free coaches.

The free coaches are limited to 10, so good luck if you managed to get a ticket, I got the last one :P

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone got any ideas how to get to Hull, really not fancying not being able to drink on the official coaches or the extended time it would normally take in a car, help :(

I have used Chauffeur coaches before. They allowed drinking when we went and got there in reasonably good time.

Official coaches are not even an option for me. Too slow, get there too late, tend to be too expensive compared to other bus options and no drink! Obviously the free initiative is more attractive, but you just don't get the special away day atmosphere compare to other means.

How do you book with this coach? When I got my tickets the free travel was sold out and thought I'd go on a supporters run coach but never got round to booking now the games this weekend and I don't have anyway of getting there

Â