AndyClarke

Does Benteke get hurt a lot in this? I keep seeing things about him picking up injuries, and in the save I did (not as villahe got 3 different severe injuries and only played 4 games for Villa the first season. (Villa amazingly still came fourteenth, and all 3 promoted sides stayed up)

Just come back from a 4 month injury in mine, but other than that he seems fine with injuries.

Already bored of this game tbh, its the same every year. Great run of form and then 20th place comes to walk over you 2-3 nil regardless of tactics. Decided to go 2d aswell the match engine is just so painful to watch  :angry:

Im now in march and still in 6th spot at villa. Recovered from Benteke buggering off to Dortmund by buying Alcacer, Ings and  Ince.  Wiemann is shite fo me, luckily Gabby and Kozak are playing well.

I havent been able to get rid of Given, Hutton or Nzogbia yet. I have played all 3 though as I like to rotate my players

Didn't want Hutton in my side at all so got rid for £500k.

I had no takers. To be fair he averages of 7.00 so im happy with him

First season with Villa and finished second!!!

2nd.png

Once you find a good formation it's quite easy. Here's what I play.

formation.png

Luna is awesome. Looks like he's going to win player of the year! 

Oh and Helenius is awesome!

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

First season with Villa and finished second!!!

2nd.png

Once you find a good formation it's quite easy. Here's what I play.

formation.png

Luna is awesome. Looks like he's going to win player of the year!

Oh and Helenius is awesome!

That's a great job, amazes me that people are this good lol.

Are Arsenal in the Champions League final by the way?

2ag3qs7.jpg

Still bringing in younger players, seems to be bearing fruit.. I have been buying for league one already. Hope it doesn't all fall apart!

After my Groningen success I really want to do some proper lower league stuff, what year are you in now?

2019 at the moment, feels like I have been playing it for much longer though!

I have rejected a few high profile jobs, really want to get Plymouth to the prem and I want to do it by building like Norwich did (through the leagues).

Bank balanace has gone from £500k to £2m and I have already decided to sell my target man at the end of the season to finance my next push.

Finally got out of the Conference with Lincoln, after my 6th season. **** me is that the hardest league i've ever played! Got a couple of good young players coming through, basically I just want to have a setup like Crewe, rely on the youth system.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Thats the formation i'm using but different roles and instructions. Impressed with anyone who can finish top 4 with villa in the first season with their own tactics!

Currently on course for 5th in the first season with my own tactic, though that is due to some huge shuffling in the playing staff, so my team isn't quite Villa's starting squad.

Â