AndyClarke

well im in january and bang. benteke wants out and he is in talks with munich, dortmund and psg. what a rocket polisher! getting £30m though.

well i say that but Genk get £4.5m. Any tips for a good replacement as im in the league cup semi and champions league places

Have a look at rescaldani, big and quick pretty similar to benteke and depending how far you are in hes very cheap.

Found a formation that works, my addiction is now in full flow. 9th in prem with Sheffield Wednesday in my 3rd season! Easier to use than fm13, I'm not as engaged with it though. Maybe I'm getting to old to enjoy to the same extent.

• Like 1

Devised my own tactic that works pretty well, looks pretty weird though.

Essentially it's,

GK

DC-DC

DM-DM-DM

MR---------ML

AM

SC-SC,

but it works as a sort of 7-1-2 in defensce and a 3-3-4 in attack. It's gotten me into the top 6 after about 19 games and is really fluid.

I'm having the same problem with this game as every other FM. Create loads of chances every game just can't score goals. The opposition team have one or two shots and win the game. As soon as I can find a formation which scores goals I'll be flying. 

Edited by PieFacE

Just started my save on the full game, are delph and el ahmadi ever not injured in this game? Flogging them both asap.

Annoys me that you cant get rid of given no matter what you do, just on 60k a week doing nothing..

I sold Given to Chelsea for 100k. 

Just started my save on the full game, are delph and el ahmadi ever not injured in this game? Flogging them both asap.

Annoys me that you cant get rid of given no matter what you do, just on 60k a week doing nothing..

I sold Given to Chelsea for 100k. 

You got money for him :o

Chelsea only took him for a free on mine :(

Beating man city and liverpool in succession 1-0 and then both times with absolutely identical passes from the right the defender stands there and they go and score both in the 87th minute, sometimes i think the game just says **** you you aren't winning. 4 starters injured so i go into the next game and ive made 3 subs by the 60th minute because of 3 injuries and then what happens when the 3rd is made? Another injury.

Game is definitely giving me a big middle finger at the moment.

I cant find a formation that works for a striker to be good. Doubt I will get through the rest of the season without being sacked, formations have way too much of an influence on this game IMO.

The assistant is really annoying in game as well. 'Go Direct' then half an hour later it's 'We are struggling to retain possession'. **** off.

I've got a game running with Bilbao now. Same system as I used with Villa but I recently changed my tactics slightly (can be found a few pages back).

I've added Retain possession, use tighter marking, get stuck in and work ball into box. Since I did that I've had 9 clean sheets in 12 games. So far it seems to take care of the defensive issues in the match engine.

s1t9xy.jpg

Started getting young players into the team - including Jordan Graham, who I blew my budget on! - and a number of others. Been feeding them into the team and in turn selling off the players they replace. It's working really well so far!

Â