Manchester United

BOF

I think this boils down to which club wrecked your childhood. In my case it was Man Ure. I think I still support their opposition as fervently as I do Villa. 

Liverpool are my second most hated, moreso than Chelski or Blouse. Yet any dislike for these teams disappears when they face Man Ure or have the opportunity to get one over them in some way.

There is something about the passion for Liverpool FC from its fans which is equally irritating and admirable. I'm not sure whether the West Midlands has, or ever had that as an area, for any of its teams. 

Liverpool fans truly believe they are some special magical club. 

Like you say Man Utd ruined my childhood and I will never want anything but the worse for them.  In the interest of fairness, their time in the sun deserves to be over.

Arjen Robben compares Man Utd's approach to a handball team

Bayern Munich's Arjen Robben has compared Manchester United's deep-lying defence in their home Champions League last-eight tie to a handball team.

United had only 26% possession at Old Trafford but Nemanja Vidic's header earned a 1-1 draw in the first leg.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26857224

If you can't go through, go over! I thought Mandzukic would be the Bayern Benteke, but for some reason he didn't start the game, and apparently Muller was used as a false 9.

Did Pep really think Man Utd would come out and attack them?

There is something about the passion for Liverpool FC from its fans which is equally irritating and admirable. I'm not sure whether the West Midlands has, or ever had that as an area, for any of its teams.

completely agree. The passion they have for their club is unreal. Did you see how they greeted their team before the sunderland game in the streets near the ground. I just love the passion they have for their club. Very classy. Most people are going to want me burnt on here but I just respect them as a club. Obviously united are a great club but I just don't respect them. And united ruined my childhood

Like you say Man Utd ruined my childhood and I will never want anything but the worse for them. In the interest of fairness, their time in the sun deserves to be over.

it is a special club imo. Its a very unique city

Like you say Man Utd ruined my childhood and I will never want anything but the worse for them. In the interest of fairness, their time in the sun deserves to be over.

Why?

The kop full flow on a big european night with all those amazing flags and banners,singing you'll never walk alone. it sends a shiver down my spine and on occasions I've had a lump in my throat. Nothing in football can better that, its truly an emotional feeling it gives you. I don't even like liverpool, I just respect them. United are the bigger club out the two I admit

"Big European night" my arse. Every time I've been to Anfield the home support was poor. When we thrashed Sunderland recently some of their fans at VP said it was the loudest they'd ever heard a ground.

Why?

its just the feeling of the club and the whole image, its a very emotional club and I pick up on it. Some people might think I'm talking shit and that's fair enough, but more than any club it has a special feeling to it. Very proud club and city. I also get the same kind of feeling from everton but not on the same level. Maybe its just me ha.

Why?

its just the feeling of the club and the whole image, its a very emotional club and I pick up on it. Some people might think I'm talking shit and that's fair enough, but more than any club it has a special feeling to it. Very proud club and city. I also get the same kind of feeling from everton but not on the same level. Maybe its just me ha.

Proud to the point where they are incredibly exclusive and are willing to denounce somebody who does something wrong because they are "one of them".  Deluded, and lack the ability to think rationally in my view.

"Big European night" my arse. Every time I've been to Anfield the home support was poor. When we thrashed Sunderland recently some of their fans at VP said it was the loudest they'd ever heard a ground.

granted the atmosphere is over hyped but when it hits full swing it aint over hyped. Ok there might be louder grounds, I aint on about loudness I'm on about the emotion it sends out. Their away support in terms of noise aint very good imo

Why?

Proud to the point where they are incredibly exclusive and are willing to denounce somebody who does something wrong because they are "one of them". Deluded, and lack the ability to think rationally in my view.

you on about suarez? We would back him if he played for us

Why?

Proud to the point where they are incredibly exclusive and are willing to denounce somebody who does something wrong because they are "one of them". Deluded, and lack the ability to think rationally in my view.

you on about suarez? We would back him if he played for us

That's the most prominent example, so yeah kind of. 

Really?  Even if you knew what he'd done was wrong and everybody else in the world could see it?

The majority of fans would of stuck with him. Its easy to say we would want him out because he don't play for us. But I'm pretty sure we would rally behind him and I'm sure the club would of. Did we want bosnich out when he done the nazi salute? There is no difference really. I don't even like liverpool, I much prefer everton but I just say how I see it.

Looking forward to watching the second leg. Can't lose really... if Bayern win then Man U are out but if Man U get through, it'll please me knowing Con was wrong again  :)

Â