Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact I cut myself THREE times while shaving. 

First shave?

No :( . The most I've ever cut myself is once. Bloody annoying.

Upgrade to a razor, next doors cat just aint working no more.

• Like 1

Not wishing to bring up 'earlier today' but this apparent divide surrounding the so called 'mood' lately on VT pisses me off. Is occassional toilet humour not allowed then? I assumed this is what the ignore button was for? I realise not everyone will get along but also realise we have different users with different characters/senses of humour. 

Some days I can have mature conversations about life/films/news or whatever, other days I can be in a childish, crass and silly mood. Atmosphere on here changes all the time, I don't much care about all the religious/political/up your own backside music discussions etc.... But I wouldn't have a pop at someone about it. Its what makes off topic interesting. 

Don't like a particular discussion? Don't enter the discussion or if it really annoys you, then click 'ignore' and problem solved.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

I dont know whats up with that ...I like the craic on here haven't seen a noticeable change in direction since rob got the lovely ladies thread closed :D

I agree with you ingram if they don't like something well then ...........

Houlston, I'm trying not to, my comments don't even really have anything to do with 'that' but rather the snobby comments implying we're all sex offenders and shouldn't be saying rude things. If that's the case, go to the guardian forums and knock yourself out. 

Like I said, some days the atmosphere is rude, some days its more mature, some days its a fun mix etc.... The way it should be really.

I've had a shit day and just sounding off really I guess. I love you all!

Sorry, 'like' you all, I don't want anyone to think I'm being risqué.

Edited by Ingram85

Houlston, I'm trying not to, my comments don't even really have anything to do with 'that' but rather the snobby comments implying were all sex offenders and shouldn't be saying rude things. If that's the case, go to the guardian forums and knock yourself out. 

I know dude, like the great poet, philosopher and philanthropist Austin Powers said its just 'shits n giggles'

Houlston, I'm trying not to, my comments don't even really have anything to do with 'that' but rather the snobby comments implying were all sex offenders and shouldn't be saying rude things. If that's the case, go to the guardian forums and knock yourself out. 

I know dude, like the great poet, philosopher and philanthropist Austin Powers said its just 'shits n giggles'

I met mini-me once. Absolute ledge.

I love you all!

Why haven't we bummed yet?  :wub:

I dunno, Its only wrong if you push back or make eye contact right?

I think that's the rules for lane changes.

I just don't think 'racism' (as we define it) is thought of as that big a deal in Hispanic countries. Look at the Suarez/Evra stuff.

Yeah. Bloody greasy dagoes have no respect.

I thought dago was for Italians...

Â