Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I will raise you with a Ricky Gervais.

Get Out!! :lol:

The (UK) Office was unique and genius when it came out. He has done some shite since then I'll grant you that.

My vote goes to Miranda as stated above.

Sorry buddy, but Ricky Gervais is shite...imo of course! :)

Noel Fielding.

Probably the most unfunny man ever to walk the planet.

I challenge you to fisticuffs.

I can't accept the challenge.

Just thinking about the Mighty Boosh has sent me into a permanent state of total boredom, so I'll be asleep for the near future.

(although I forgot about Lee Nelson. He might trump everyone's suggestion so far)

I must say I find Jack Dee hard work. I get his droll act and his style. I just think that even with that in mind, he's not particularly good at it and isn't that funny. Being dry and droll doesn't make you funny by default. You still need decent material. He's extremely hit and miss. That said, I still don't mind him on things like QI and other panel shows. I can't take much of his stand-up though.

As BOF said, everyone mentioned has their moments.

Fielding and Nelson don't. They are never funny (to me anyway)

And who suggested Will Ferrel?

****'s wrong with you bro?

Sorry buddy, but Ricky Gervais is shite...imo of course!

I'll agree that he does appear to be a c0ck in 'real life' but just for the new genre of comedy he created he gets my respect.

Just never found him remotely funny although i know many do. And yes mate, he does come accross as complete tool in real life!

Nope, I don't mind Jo and she gets points for being very clever with her humour. I'd much rather listen to what she has to say than most of the candidates put forward so far.

andyparsons.jpg

I...reckon...if I say things...with a big pause in between...they will some how...become...funnier...

...etc...etc...

Unfunny twunt.

I'd also like to kick Russell Howard around a pub car park for a couple of hours. See if he can find something funny out of that experience to put on his 'comedy' show.

And although Phoenix Nights was pretty much genius comedy, Peter Kay has gotten right on my tits ever since. Horrible, horrible bloke in real life too.

Â