Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

You're mom probably won a teapot down the bingo or something then Don. :winkold:

Woolworths went bust because they tried to sell teapots in Birmingham dontcha know!

Dictionaries as well by the look of it ;)

You're mom probably won a teapot down the bingo or something then Don. :winkold:

Woolworths went bust because they tried to sell teapots in Birmingham dontcha know!

Dontcha was very deliberate. Brummies don't say "dont you." :D

Try looking at the bolded bit :P

I'm not mom ;)

Four Yorkshiremen :D

In all seriousness, my upbringing wasn't bad at all. We were fed well , had decent clothes , had a car , got the latest games consoles at Christmas , attended most Villa home games , had cable TV and went on holidays etc.

Those posh buggers up the road in Sutton Coldfield though , with their 2 cars, exotic holidays , trips to restaraunts that weren't also pubs, their PVC conservatories and their elocution...it makes you sick. :D

Try looking at the bolded bit :P

I'm not mom ;)

Indeed your right :D

For shame. :oops:

I bet you've got some CS Gas though...

No but ive been in a pub whilst someone let it off, and they expose you to it during basic training and annual refesher training during the military. It's nasty stuff.

I do try and check my spelling and grammar, but it's usually after pressing submit as I'm impatient to get the post out there. Even if I spot a really old post with a mistake I'll go and edit it, but once someone's quoted it , it isn't worth it . I'm usually pretty good with your and you're and their/there/they're ,but my post count this morning is going at a faster rate than usual, so the odd mistake will happen. I have got no problem with anyone pointing out my mistakes as I think it is important to use the correct grammar whenever possible. I don't buy into the "It's only the internet" because in all honesty, the internet is the only time when I actually write anything . So if it's bad on here, then basically ALL of my writing is bad , which isn't something to be proud of. I still am unsure on whether I'm using commas and punctuation correctly, but I do try, and it's also something I haven't studied for over 10 years now . I'd love to do a refresher course or something like that ,but I'm too busy being a sarcastic bellend to fit it in .

I'd love to do a refresher course or something like that ,but I'm too busy being a sarcastic bellend to fit it in

It's a cross a lot of us bear.

Those posh buggers up the road in Sutton Coldfield though , with their 2 cars, exotic holidays , trips to restaraunts that weren't also pubs, their PVC conservatories and their elocution...it makes you sick. :D

Oi, watch your mouth peasant :P

I bet we live less than a mile apart ! :D

No but ive been in a pub whilst someone let it off, and they expose you to it during basic training and annual refesher training during the military. It's nasty stuff.

I know full well you do! I've got a good mate who's ex-infantry, he's got some cracking stories. One or two involving CS gas.

Yes, but you're on the wrong side of Chester Road :)

I know full well you do! I've got a good mate who's ex-infantry, he's got some cracking stories. One or two involving CS gas.

I'm sure AWOL and Villadude have a few to tell themselves. The British public wouldn't catch their breath if they heard what went on at the taxpayers expense , but luckily most of it stays behind doors, especially when the zeitgeist is currently very much pro-military . (Help for heroes etc)

It wasn't too long ago when a Corporal shagging a Captain warranted a four page pull out in the tabloids.

Salt of the earth , us lot. Come up The Leopard on Sunday for a post relegation party . It's like The Jockey from Shameless, but less classy .

Salt of the earth , us lot. Come up The Leopard on Sunday for a post relegation party . It's like The Jockey from Shameless, but less classy .

I don't even know where that is! I'm not allowed anyways, it's against our code to be seen with people like you :P

Â