Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Try queying for a bus in Birmingham city centre and tell me there is such a thing.

I alluded to this in an earlier post. It seems that all order stops at the TWM bustop.

Pedestrians queue very politely for buses with a real set of mores, you can queue out of line, people will scan the area, see you leaning against your tree, accept that you were there before them and stop the queue for you to get on the bus at about the point people judge you to have been in the area.

Exactly this. I went to Valetta to the massive roundabout where all the buses stop. It was hotter than the sun so I wandered to the trees in a small park not 50m from the bus. It came and the guys in line shouted for me. Amazed to say the least.

Never been to Malta, but if they queue then I'll be more than happy to visit. I love a good queue. I'm normally quite an impatient person, but queues are great IMO.

I don't do queueing, if I can avoid it. If there's a queue, I go elsewhere, generally.

queue = busy/bustling/mass appeal.

Things I don't like.

best thing about the British Que system is that if someone jumps it no one does anything other than tut and grumble under their breath

I've found a simple "There's a queue here mate!"

will suffice. You'll find the queue will be on your side, especially once someone has spoken up.

I bloody hate that thing everybody on the bbc does with their hands. They start that big fish little fish (no cardboard box) even before their traps move

I've no idea what you're going on about Sir?

Anyone? :?

best thing about the British Que system is that if someone jumps it no one does anything other than tut and grumble under their breath

I've found a simple "There's a queue here mate!"

will suffice. You'll find the queue will be on your side, especially once someone has spoken up.

I think he's talking about Quebec, Stevo. The British Quebec system, whatever that is ... :winkold:

Que.

abbreviation

Quebec.

The Poznan. Ooh look at me holding my mates shoulders and facing the wrong way like a gay. **** off and get your own celebration you northern cuuunts

I bloody hate that thing everybody on the bbc does with their hands. They start that big fish little fish (no cardboard box) even before their traps move

I know what he means. hard to explain.

I know what he means. hard to explain.

Excellent. Thanks.

:lol:

I'm unusualy annoyed by Carlos Cuellar's facebook declaring he's just got up, it's a beautiful day, and he's heading to training"

Nothing I'd like more than to be heading out to play football on a day like today!

The Poznan. Ooh look at me holding my mates shoulders and facing the wrong way like a gay. **** off and get your own celebration you northern cuuunts

This this this.

**** of Citeh you thieving words removed, just because some polish team come and outsing you, make up you own cunting celebration.

Mind you..... perhaps we could steal a celebration...... lets all just act like a funcking bunch of Viking mentalists like that Hjafnaffjador mob we played in the halcyon days of Intertoto glory.

Dear Lord please make it snow and clear up my **** sinuses so that I can study :|
3 out of my last 4 flights home have been cancelled by either snow or a volcano, thank the lord for this lovely weather.

Â