Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Bald one off Mock the Week.

Don't you groan at my jokes, Stephenson! You've had enough of them as your facebook statii. :lol:

Freeview updates. You turn on your TV and tere is a message saying Freeview is updating but it never actually does anything, so you cancel it and turn to what you want to watch, then the screen turns black and the message is back, this time it won't cancel and still doesn't do anything.

Yeh, it is actually statuses. Statii is the status of a number of things, I believe.

So you could say the statii of the Aston Villa squad is not good.

But you'd be talking about the players' statuses.

People without children who park in parent parking spaces or worse people who do it when their kids are over 16. I was in a car park yesterday and gave a nasty look to a lone woman who did this from my car, with retrospect she looked back like she thought I may bundle her into the back of my car and leave her in a ditch somewhere after having performed some bizarre M.O like sticking my pants on her head .... which in fairness would have been an adequate punishment.

People without children who park in parent parking spaces or worse people who do it when their kids are over 16. I was in a car park yesterday and gave a nasty look to a lone woman who did this from my car, with retrospect she looked back like she thought I may bundle her into the back of my car and leave her in a ditch somewhere after having performed some bizarre M.O like sticking my pants on her head .... which in fairness would have been an adequate punishment.

I believe a scalping is the only appropriate punishment for that crime.

My Mom does that, uses me as an excuse the lazy hoe. I don't complain though, walking that extra 10 yards makes the difference.

8)

Â