Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I miles behind the times or isn't Valencia's problem with Sneijder the fact that Quique (the manager) and Carboni (the technical secretary) disagree about EVERYTHING and that one or both will be leaving at the end of the season?

I thought one of them had vetoed the move.

I was talking to a couple of Blues fans last night, they both said Sneijder would never come to Villa, he would be wanted by all the top clubs, and just in case he did, he wasn't really that good anyway. :lol:

P.S. I think the exact fee required is £11,000,013.59 :roll:

Not a fan of Smith, never have been to be honest. Id rather Bellamy than smith, but not at £12mil. If MON wants him though then im sure he would bring the best out of him.

I wouldn't be interested in signing Smith for any significant amount, non goalscoring strikers are not in real demand. We have had too many of those in the past, I think we should go more for the goalscoring kind of striker. :?

Surprised Richard, but delighted :thumb:

Don't get me wrong I would prefer one or two others before we start talking about Smith, but considering that there are a few on here who rate him I am surprised no one has made a post about it.

306, I know his agent said he would be staying until his two years are up but he doesn't talk for manure who may be prepared to sell if the right offer cam e from Everton once thay have sold their penalty taker for 15M

Smith is overrated. No talent. Just goes round hauling people to ground as he has no anticipation and has to foul to make it look like hes on a par with players hes clearly not. Can't finish particularly well, and doesnt have the positional/technical play in the rooney style crative style.

No thanks, for any money.

I wouldn't be interested in signing Smith for any significant amount, non goalscoring strikers are not in real demand. We have had too many of those in the past, I think we should go more for the goalscoring kind of striker. :?

Like Nugent??!!.. He missed a boat load last night... There's more to Alan Smith's game than scoring goals - he's a decent player but you're right we need to get someone who can bag goals a Van Nistleroy