Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those not wanting NRC-

Every team needs it's 'water carrier.' A player in the Kevin Richardson/didier Descahmps mould who does the donkey work. I think NRC is a cracking player. The difference between him and Gardener is experience at their porspective age. Yes Gardener may be better than NRC was at his age, but bloody hell he was club captain at the Dons when he was I think 17-18? Alot of responsibility for one so young buut given because he could handle it. He has also captained at the Spammers AND England U-21's. Gardner has just got into the Villa first team.

I'd say Gardner has the potential to really move on, but so does Osiah Osbourne and the rest if they want to. A run of games does near the end of the season does not make them future legends, which is why we spent the money on Ashley Young, cos at the same age as wide players already here he has Premiership experience already, and let's not forget that the previous 2 seasons we were saying exactly the same about Steven Davis that we are now about Gardner.

NRC= quality. Sign him. Atitude problem? bollox, West Ham went back on their promise to allow him to leave if a bid of 10m came in after Manure and the Arse went for him, AND bid 10m but the Spammers wouldn't sell. So his employers lied to him. His motivation then to work was knocked.

I dunno if this has been discussed (haven't read all 479 pages!).

Would we want Tevez? and do think he would come to us if we tried to bid for him? how much?

Would he fit in our team? and who else would we be fighting to sign him?

Would we want Tevez? and do think he would come to us if we tried to bid for him? how much?

I think Tevez might run a mile from anything claret and blue at the moment.

Yes, we would, but we would be fighting almost every big club in Europe. He would be a brilliant addition to any team.

Yes, we would, but we would be fighting almost every big club in Europe. He would be a brilliant addition to any team.

Oooooooo. Carew and Tevez. **** me. What a dream combo....

I'm going to go sit in a dark room with some tissue.

I take it all back Jez, talk of Ronaldinho (Yes, I know you were joking) and Tevez - not a chance! He's gonna be going for around 25mill!

I take it all back Jez, talk of Ronaldinho (Yes, I know you were joking) and Tevez - not a chance! He's gonna be going for around 25mill!

and who will the money end up with???? :winkold:

and who will the money end up with???? :winkold:

Sheffield Utds' lawyers will be tracking the transfer fee very carefully!