Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

I see us getting either Bellamy or Defoe tbh, I think out of the two Bellamy is more likely but there is a Champions League final coming up so if there is anything in that then it wont happen till after that.

Personally I want Defoe, I just think he is class

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet is Distan

No definately DeFoe

Inside knowledge or just an educated guess??

Piss take i think.

Well Jez, we are going to sign some players this summer and I;d say Defoe would be pretty realistic if they sign Bent,

Well Jez, we are going to sign some players this summer and I;d say Defoe would be pretty realistic if they sign Bent,

Oh i know i was just replying with what i though Denis meant.

Some more crap from tribal football.

Aston Villa are eyeing West Ham fullback Paul Konchesky.

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley isn't expected to stand in Konchesky's way should he seek a move this summer.

Here

Thoughts? Good, bad or just a load of bolloc*s?

Can people please stop talking about certain players like they know them?

You don't know shit about their mentality or how they come along with their

managers. People talk about Ronaldo and how he is a prick etc etc, what they

don't know is that he is the one that arrives first and leaves last from training.

I don't know ........can you ?

what they don't know is that he is the one that arrives first and leaves last from training.

Do you know Ronaldo?

Yes, we're best mates

You mean you love him, in that weird, stalking type way.... :wink:

You don't know shit about their mentality or how they come along with their

managers. People talk about Ronaldo and how he is a prick etc etc, what they

don't know is that he is the one that arrives first and leaves last from training.

I don't know ........can you ?

Does it say anywhere that I can and you can? I am simply putting down stuff I read, I don't make up shit because this and that player gives a bad face expression during a game or whatever.

I would be happy if we got Defoe but you do all know that he is not a team player dont you?

Not quite a headless chicken like Baros but just as selfish.

If MON can teach him how to bring other people into play then he will be fine (If we get him).

He certainly does know where the back of the net is.

I would be happy if we got Defoe but you do all know that he is not a team player dont you?

Not quite a headless chicken like Baros but just as selfish.

Good. We need someone to be a bit selfish and smack the ball occasionally.

English eyes on Albert

Skysports.com understands a number of Premiership sides are hoping to lure Albert Riera back to England.

Espanyol winger Riera had a spell on loan at Manchester City last season before returning to Spain in the summer.

The 25-year-old has won his place back in the Espanyol side and has established himself as a key member of Ernesto Valverde's side.

Riera has been instrumental in helping Espanyol reach the Uefa Cup final and his form has alerted several Premiership suitors.

A number of clubs are thought to be ready to undertake a watching brief on Riera during Wednesday's Uefa Cup final with Sevilla.

Riera's English representative Peter Harrison, who is the business partner of Riera's agent Angel Castell, confirmed a number of Premiership clubs were tracking the Spaniard.

"Albert has had a great season with Espanyol and he would love the chance to test himself in England again," Harrison told skysports.com.

"A number of clubs are tracking him and some will be watching him in the Uefa Cup final."

Clicky

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but does anyone think we may be after him?

English eyes on Albert

Skysports.com understands a number of Premiership sides are hoping to lure Albert Riera back to England.

Espanyol winger Riera had a spell on loan at Manchester City last season before returning to Spain in the summer.

The 25-year-old has won his place back in the Espanyol side and has established himself as a key member of Ernesto Valverde's side.

Riera has been instrumental in helping Espanyol reach the Uefa Cup final and his form has alerted several Premiership suitors.

A number of clubs are thought to be ready to undertake a watching brief on Riera during Wednesday's Uefa Cup final with Sevilla.

Riera's English representative Peter Harrison, who is the business partner of Riera's agent Angel Castell, confirmed a number of Premiership clubs were tracking the Spaniard.

"Albert has had a great season with Espanyol and he would love the chance to test himself in England again," Harrison told skysports.com.

"A number of clubs are tracking him and some will be watching him in the Uefa Cup final."

Clicky

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but does anyone think we may be after him?

he didnt set the premiership alight at man city but if he was cheap he would give us another option. i guess we dont have a player like him in the squad.

as for Konchesky mentioned earlier....tribal football has a habit of predicting bollocks

lets hope this is the case again!