Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might have had a point if you and others hadn't have broke out into delirium a million times before every time the name Spurs was mentioned!! :roll: ,

A million times before really? Ok.

Stop winding people up Sid and post on this thread about transfers not trying to slyly provoke people!

Godforbid the real thing that winds you up is mentioned lol.gif

And why not try to go for Owen? He's the kind of player that would raise peoples eyebrows and make us a bit better. IF he can stay fit. Someone said that he can only score foals. So what? We need that kind of player

???? :?

And why not try to go for Owen? He's the kind of player that would raise peoples eyebrows and make us a bit better. IF he can stay fit. Someone said that he can only score foals. So what? We need that kind of player

???? :?

:? That is a strange word, especially to score foals, I think. Maybe foals are some kind of girls. Well, I meant goals, actually. :nod:

This thread has descended into Spurs fans, people who are secretely Spurs fans

why?

it doesn't take a genius to see that at present, spurs are a much better side

people seem to think that because things are looking up for us, that everythings going to stand still for other teams

things are looking up for Spurs just as much as they are looking up for us, but at htis present time they have the much stronger squad, with better players and they are in european competition and are financially much much more well off.

They haven't got the greatest manager, but they have plenty of things going for them in order for them to attract the top class players

Wasn't aimed at you Sam - aimed at the idiot who wants to tell everyone that he's a better fan than them because he doesn't 'shake his pom-poms' for Spurs, which when translated, means we have two braincells to rub together.

Not this nonsense again.

I remember the Ashley Young saga and Glastonspur claiming that he was going to Spurs even though I knew he wasnt. I wouldnt give any of his ITK stuff any creedence to be honest.

Back to Villa matters please. I have less than 0% interest in anything Spurs do.

James Beattie anyone?

Not good enough for everton = not good enough for villa.

ummm, not a great basis for not signing someone, look at crouch at villa, now he's in the champions league final. Personally think beattie would be a good signing and excellent backup for Carew, who i really dont think has a full season in him. Hasnt he already picked up two injurys since signing.

On similar thoughts i think Kevin Davies would fit in well. has played well as part of a front this year, wins just about everything in the air and should have the hard work ethic that MON seems to crave.

sissoko?

liverpool are signing another cm in a brazilian called lucas. if they keep mascherano as well, momo could be about 4th/5th in the pecking order. okay he can't score to save his life and his passing is inconsistent, but he's still got a lot of potential. he'd be like a younger, stronger, more energetic and just generally better, version of mccann

Rather see Davies than Beattie, but hopefully none of them. If Ashton is that kind of player and as good as some on here says then I say let's bring him on. I mean, he's young and have a future and won't cry for sitting on the bench for a player like Carew. Probably. that's the kind of player I'd like to see as a back-up. As it is now we can't have two very good, established and experienced players fighting for the same position, I think. But young players for the future, yes please. And let's save the experienced ones for the positions we need a better first choice, like the RB position. And midfiled and central defence.

Sissoko not only has marvellous control and a strong tackle, he can also play anywhere at in midfield and has also played at RB (before joining Liverpool). To think Valencia let a player like this go and then signed Kluivert, albeit on a free.

This thread has descended into Spurs fans, people who are secretely Spurs fans

why?

it doesn't take a genius to see that at present, spurs are a much better side

people seem to think that because things are looking up for us, that everythings going to stand still for other teams

things are looking up for Spurs just as much as they are looking up for us, but at htis present time they have the much stronger squad, with better players and they are in european competition and are financially much much more well off.

They haven't got the greatest manager, but they have plenty of things going for them in order for them to attract the top class players

Wasn't aimed at you Sam - aimed at the idiot who wants to tell everyone that he's a better fan than them because he doesn't 'shake his pom-poms' for Spurs, which when translated, means we have two braincells to rub together.

Why does peoples noses often end up where they're not needed?, i've often asked that question!!, but that's off topic, let's get back to "subliminal attacks". :roll:

You might have had a point if you and others hadn't have broke out into delirium a million times before every time the name Spurs was mentioned!! :roll: ,

A million times before really? Ok.

Stop winding people up Sid and post on this thread about transfers not trying to slyly provoke people!

Godforbid the real thing that winds you up is mentioned lol.gif

Wind up?, you have your opinions and i have mine, the difference is i don't revel in raving about a rival club!!!, i'd rather rave about my own thanks , :roll:

I agree Cybervillan and I'm sick of hearing about Spurs, an average to decent London club who have spunked millions and are no closer to CL football. Now lets move on, forget about it, whatever.

We can get Bent but he might go to the team we shouldnt mention. If he does we'll take defoe. But he might want to stay there so we'll have Keane. But he might want to stay there so we'll have Bellamy, kepa blanco, gudjohnsen, pizzarro, ashton............or we might stick with the bright young talents we have. The point is people we're in the driving seat. A club may beat us to a target, but it doesnt mean anything. We beat a few to Young. No other club will **** up our revolution.