Stockholm Burning

maqroll

Magroll - maybe you are the "victim" then of people not understanding what you are trying to say. The way it is written certainly does not come across as that. 

• Like 2

Oh deary me. Before you brand me as "X", you should know that I was speaking only of the immigrants who are guilty of said offenses. 

Well it didn't seem like that from your post. Looked like you were generalizing all immigrants. Seriously, read it again.

• Like 1

Poor is no excuse for wilful damage and civil unrest. we were poor in the 50's but we had values and channelled all our energies in to trying to improve our personal financial standing.

There's a difference between seeing something as an excuse and looking for reasons why things may have happened.

If you are going to draw a comparison between the 1950s (in the UK, I guess?) and other times and different happenings then surely you have to include comparisons of things like levels of investment and desirability of full employment and recent histories and so on?

• Like 1

The political correctness has in some parts gone too far.

It's absolutely pathological in just about every western developed country. A complete acquiescence to immigrants, some illegal, and many with no intention of assimilating into their new country at all. Once upon a time, immigrants worked really hard to assimilate, learn the language, the customs, the history etc. Now it's all about getting on the government tit as soon as they enter the country. Why work when government will pay for your housing? Insanity. 

Yep, they are part of the problem, of course, but that's not allowed to say either.

The political correctness has in some parts gone too far.

It's absolutely pathological in just about every western developed country. A complete acquiescence to immigrants, some illegal, and many with no intention of assimilating into their new country at all. Once upon a time, immigrants worked really hard to assimilate, learn the language, the customs, the history etc. Now it's all about getting on the government tit as soon as they enter the country. Why work when government will pay for your housing? Insanity. 

Yep, they are part of the problem, of course, but that's not allowed to say either.

No, the P.C. Police on here will arrive within seconds to "clarify things", and in doing so, prove your point. 

Pissed off about this. Now the unrest has spread to my part of Sweden as well, and it's not kids from the affected suburb that is responsible. Masked men, between 25 and 40 in numbers, are from somewhere else but they saw fit to set fire to cars, a school and hurl rocks at the police. It's an utter disgrace. 

They are scum,plain and simple...I have friends who knows some of these people and they dont want to work,they all dream of becoming the new Tony Montana and many of them has really deep hatred for sweden lol..it's just sickening

And the swedish police must stop acting like wussys...the people who are doing this thinks that the swedish police are weak and a joke..that's why it's continues..

A civilised human being do not act in this way..they just dont!

They have created damages for millions and millions and if you ask me i think they all should be deported for doing so!

And the swedish police must stop acting like wussys...the people who are doing this thinks that the swedish police are weak and a joke..that's why it's continues..

A civilised human being do not act in this way..they just dont!

Agreed...just make sure that only the perpretators and no one else are caught, will be a cold day in hell if people start getting detained just because they wear turbans or have slightly darker skin (they have laws to ensure that doesn't happen, don't they?)

They are scum,plain and simple...I have friends who knows some of these people and they dont want to work,they all dream of becoming the new Tony Montana and many of them has really deep hatred for sweden lol..it's just sickening

If they hate Sweden, why migrate?

Just wondering what a film about UK people has to do with a situation in Sweden?

Absolutely nothing. Interesting video though.

Not really

Just wondered where immigration was relevant to a film about Muslim extremism and with it being in the UK when this thread is about a problem that is facing Sweden

Â