Ticket News

adamrob69

AN EXTRA ALLOCATION HAS BEEN ALLOWED!

:D

Just had a call from the ticket office. They're doing the 500 on the waiting list first, of which I was one, and then they've got another 300 to seel tomorrow morning, so 800 in total. Not too bad, shame it's not the whole lot, but better than nothing.

I was asked if I was OK with having them posted, told the chap I was a bit concerned about getting them in time, so I'm picking up from the Wigan ticket office instead.

*I've just read on twitter, from unofficial sources, that the extra allocation is 1500. The ticket office have said things before that turned out to be wrong in terms of ticket numbers, but the above is what i was told.

Edited by hogso

I take it you still need the 3 away fixtures? Trying to get my mate one.

I think it's safe to assume that it would still be ST & 3+ away games still, yeah

Here's the statement from WMP, via the AVFC WMP twitter

GMP Statement for Wigan Fixture .........................

Greater Manchester Police is asking Aston Villa fans not to travel without a ticket for the football match at Wigan this weekend.

The fixture between Wigan Athletic and Aston Villa on Sunday 19 May 2013 at the DW Stadium is due to kick off at 4pm and is an all ticket game.

Aston Villa has sold out its original allocation of 3,000 tickets and today (15/05/2013) a further 1500 has been made available to them. There will be no ticket sales available on the day. Those without a match ticket will not be able to get in to the stadium.

Superintendent Neil Evans said: “We are working closely with Aston Villa Football Club and are urging Aston Villa fans to make sure they do not travel to Wigan for the last game of the season without a ticket.

“While we understand this is a major game, supporters who turn up to the stadium without a ticket will not be allowed entry and no tickets will be available to buy on the day. Fans will no doubt be disappointed if they can’t get in so we would urge them not to make the journey without a ticket.”

source

Just rang em to try and get my mate a ticket and they know nothing. Couldn't even tell me if the sales criteria would go down if extra tickets are available.

Maybe we've been 'officially' granted 1500 tickets, but the ticket office can't physically get them all out in time, so they've halved it and are selling 800...? Duno.

Whatever the case may be, good luck to anyone who is trying for tickets tomorrow morning, as it does seem as though at least 300 will be available. You'll have to be early & quick though phone.gif

Link

Wigan Athletic have agreed to release another 895 tickets for Sunday's season climax clash.

It has been reported this afternoon as 1,500 extra in some media channels but this figure is inaccurate.

Supporters who have requested to be placed on the waiting list for tickets will be given first option on securing a seat for the 4pm kick-off.

Supporters on the waiting list are being contacted but, if you have not received a call to date, you are asked to contact Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970 before 3pm on Thursday May 16 to secure your ticket(s).

The surplus of tickets will be made available to season card holders who have attended three-or-more away Barclays Premier League fixtures in the 2012-13 season.

This will be to personal callers only from 9am on Thursday May 16.

Tickets will not be sold over the phone to supporters other than those who were placed on the waiting list on Wednesday April 25.

Supporters are reminded that this is an all-ticket fixture and Wigan Athletic will not be selling any additional tickets to supporters on matchday.

Snap up your season tickets for 2013-14.

Looks like my mate wont be getting one. Sales criteria staying the same.

Edited by Daniel

Only got two **** away games and they are only accepting personal callers at VP for the 300 remaining tickets plus ones from people on the waiting list who don't want one :@

Just got a call to see if I'm still interested for Sunday. Dunno if I can be arsed to be honest. Spending all that money on a nothing game, decisions.

Just got a call to see if I'm still interested for Sunday. Dunno if I can be arsed to be honest. Spending all that money on a nothing game, decisions.

Giro if your not going to bother PM me :)

Â