Ticket News

adamrob69

With tonights result going against Wigan, the hopes of them opening up the whole end have increased significantly. If Wigan fail to beat Arsenal, then we're safe, so they will surely give us the full allocation then. I'm already on the waiting list, but I think that was only for another 500?

Arent they going to give us the whole end now? I want to see Whelan crying and their (few) fans having the old cardboard 'we will be back' signs. Yeah right.

They should just segregate a few hundred seats for them and open the rest of the ground and we'll fill it.

Arent they going to give us the whole end now? I want to see Whelan crying and their (few) fans having the old cardboard 'we will be back' signs. Yeah right.

They should just segregate a few hundred seats for them and open the rest of the ground and we'll fill it.

This x1000000

This x1000000

I don't know if we'd fit that many in.

They won't give us anymore tickets. We may be in a lot better position, but Wigan arent.

If they get something against Arsenal (or not as other teams have equaly as hard fixtures) then Wigan will end up needing a win against us to stay up.

In fact it will be extrodinary circumstances if we don't need at least a point to keep our fate in our own hands.

Simply the game will always be just as important, no matter the gap between the two teams, Wigan will be fighting; we will not get more 

The issue was with the Villa fans though. Read the OS statement again;

With so much potentially riding on this game, the DW Stadium Safety Officer, following consultation with the Greater Manchester and West Midlands Police, is concerned that a maximum allocation of nearly 5,000 tickets could provide a heightened safety risk which could rise to unacceptable levels.

Wigan Athletic have, therefore, offered us an initial allocation of 3,000 tickets which falls within Premier League guidelines.

This allocation has now sold out.

Results ahead of this game will be monitored and, should the circumstances surrounding this game change closer to May 19, Wigan Athletic will consider increasing our allocation to a similar number to that which has been offered to Tottenham Hotspur for this weekend's match.

We're very likely to be safe by the time the game comes around, so the 'circumstances surrounding the game' will very much have changed. I don't see any reason why we shouldn't be given the full allocation if we are safe by then, whether Wigan are or not.

Edited by hogso

So much for that theory of 2000 SHA fans going up or whatever that ridiculous rumour was.

Unless they're willing to risk their benefit money on a train ticket without a match ticket

40 of them apparently i heard through a nose at work, going just to film us walking out the stadium after our relegation was confirmed.

• Like 1

Â