Ticket News

adamrob69

The away club is entitled to 10% of capacity, or 3000 tickets. Whichever is the smaller. The first 1500 are sale or return. So the away club only pays for the tickets they sell from that 1500. If the away club take more than the 1500/10%, then they must pay for all of them, regardless of whether they sell them all. That's the rules. Clubs can of course make mutual agreements, so can offer more than 3000. Wigan sometimes do this, as they then get more money, even after extra police costs etc.

It is highly likely that if our Club takes the full 5400, we'd sell them all. I'm sure they will end up asking for all 5400. If they don't. They should explain why not.

Our ticket office tries to do the right thing, but also doesn't want to lose money. We're entitled to 3000 tomorrow, but at nearly 50 quid a ticket , on TV on Monday night, we'd not sell them, so they've gone for the lower number, sale or return.

Got my 3. Heard a whisper that Whelan is playing silly buggers and doesn't want us to have the full allocation so that we don't have any advantage should it go to the last match.

What he doesn't realise is that the place will be swamped by claret and blue that day. 

I'd love to go to this game, but haven't got a season ticket.

Is there anyone who can give me a client reference, i.e. with a season ticket and 3 league away games? Don't want to wait if I can help it, just in case.

I've been to 7 away games this year and 6 home games so I like to think I'm not jumping on the last game of the season bandwaggon!

Thanks

Edited by terrythevillan
  • Like 1

Â