Transport

Might have to go on a coach for this as the trains are a nightmare, with regard to prices and having change multiple times at different places for every journey, but not official coaches as I like a drink to set me up for the day, which are the best/cheapest to go on?

Match day transport is £20. Not bad really.

Horrible trip, Took us over 5hrs last season on the coach to get back to cannock.

That would be on Mr Gough's travel, who's coaches do a little tour of the West Midlands before three hours later finally setting off for the required ground, I got on at Cannock once for a Sunderland away game and knew something was wrong when three and a half hours later we were still in Brum.

The official transport to Stoke only took ~45 minutes and it seems to be well organised so me and my brother are hopping on that. Cheaper than train and/or petrol as well.

You're not allowed to drink on the official coaches though are you?

The official transport to Stoke only took ~45 minutes and it seems to be well organised so me and my brother are hopping on that. Cheaper than train and/or petrol as well.

you'll learn! well organised it isn't. left late for the league cup game at norwich, bizarrely still had a stop on the way despite the fact we were running well behind, and arrived just ten minutes before kick off. i've had to use them on a few occasions now and every time they've been an absolute joke.

You're not allowed to drink on the official coaches though are you?

No but they don't check. Just have a vodka/redbull or something.

£45 is a **** joke but still tempted to go, not even including travel :( £65 without the cost of beer and food being considered. Cost me £40 for Stoke away and £30 for Baggies for travel and ticket, so £65 is mad but still might go #VTID

Edited by Avflife

By train is it quicker to go Brum-London-Norwich? Doable in under 3 hours ?

Pretty certain there's no way to do it in under 3 hours, no matter which way you go. I went on the train to Norwich from Nuneaton for the game last season, and, with a quicker connection to Peterborough for the change, it was still 3hrs 15mins.

Â