Stewart Downing

Butterfingers

Can the people who persist in booing this bloke please stop it.

He was prepared to stay another season but was told he was going to be sold.

The reason for this is that Lerner wanted to cash in.Downing was genuinely gratefull for the opportunity given to him by Villa and was prepared to give us another season.

Save the boos for the real person who is not committed to our club ie Lerner-Booing Downing only motivates him.

I'm gonna make a giant marshmallow effigy of him, then set it alight, then send him photos of the remains, then poo in a envelope and mail it to him, but not put enough stamps on it so he was to go all the way to the post office to pay for the postage himself, so he'll be all like "Aww, man, I had to pay to get this envelope, I wonder what's in it?", then he'll open it, and he'll be all like "AWW NO MAN, IT'S DOODIES!", just so he knows how much I hate him.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 3

Is there a 'tw4t' tag that the mods could add to this thread? All the other threads about people get tags such as 'former manager' or 'speculation'. I feel it's only fair Downing gets one applicable to him.

• Like 1

I thought it turned out that that photo was indeed real?

The photo is neither here nor there

The fact of the matter is that he was told that he was going to be leaving

Hey look I can get "in before the lock" as well-Its good isn't it?

It was pretty inappropriate given that he was an Aston Villa player at the time.

hahhahah.... 

"The fact of the matter is that he was told that he was going to be leaving"

Did he tell you that himself? 

He's a word removed and he deserves all the boos he got. The photo is obviously real and he has shown no respect to AVFC. Why should we show him any respect?

Edited by PieFacE