Weirdest / Craziest Games You've Played

Ghost

What is the weirdest or craziest game you've come across or played?

This thread is inspired by a recent article I read on Kotaku that made me laugh and weirded me out at the same time.

I'm guessing Japanese games may feature quite prominently in this thread.

A Penis-Powered Controller that Looks Familiar

For some reason I can't see there being much of a used-game market for this particular beauty.

Hmmn. Maybe Noby Noby Boy. You were this, thing, that stretched and stretched, and the longer you got, the better. You controlled BOY. The points you got went to SUN. Everyone's points accumulated online, allowing GIRL to stretch from the Earth to the Moon, to Mars, and beyond, which unlocked new levels for everyone. It was a bit confusing and I wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

noby-noby-boy-22.jpg

And you'd slide around this town type things, with people and animals and stuff walking around, and sometimes they would jump on top of you and have a ride, and all these love hearts appeared

medium_nobyfrogs_01.jpg

They added an update that let you play multiplayer, too

noby042809.jpg

It was odd alright. Havent played it in a long time though. Might have to go back and have another look now.

Edited by hogso

Hmmn. Maybe Noby Noby Boy. You were this, thing, that stretched and stretched, and the longer you got, the better. You controlled BOY. The points you got went to SUN. Everyone's points accumulated online, allowing GIRL to stretch from the Earth to the Moon, to Mars, and beyond, which unlocked new levels for everyone. It was a bit confusing and I wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

It was odd alright. Havent played it in a long time though. Might have to go back and have another look now.

those images reminds me a bit of Katamari, ur this little fella and the only thing you do is roll this ball which items stick too. You start out small with pieces of paper etc and in the end the ball is so massive youre rolling up whole city blocks in it.

other crazy games... postal? like gta on crack, without the driving and missions. mainly just lots of killing, you can run around with a petrol can covering people and the ground with petrol to then light them up, you can do it to cats, dogs and other animals too if im not mistaken. Oh if you catch fire you have to piss on yourself. loads of other fun ways of killing people too like throwing rancid cow heads. high brow stuff :)

No it is the mighty and incomparable (well maybe with GTASA) Advanced Lawnmower Simulator on the spectrum.

Skip to 1:10 for the good stuff or watch from start to see it LOADING !!! :D

>...

those images reminds me a bit of Katamari, ur this little fella and the only thing you do is roll this ball which items stick too. You start out small with pieces of paper etc and in the end the ball is so massive youre rolling up whole city blocks in it.

Yep, made by the same chap.

Â