warning points not expiring

limpid

Question

If you appear to have warning points which haven't expired, can you let me know please? Either in this thread or by PM.

You can check the expiry date or the current status by clicking on the "warning points" in your profile.

You have zero points and therefore you have a clean slate. If you've been warned in the past, you would have had to acknowledge the warning before you could post again. You should be able to see your warning history in your profile.

I'm not sure I understood your question.

Yes, you can only see your own warning points. You still don't have any. What's caused you to ask after 6 months?

I hadn't logged in for a long while before yesterday, so I was intrigued.

Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Ah, I see. No worries then.

I've got one that says expired when I click on my profile but still shows in the running total under my avatar in the forums. I am trying to be a good boy from now on :/

Really? I've had "a few". Once they've expired they're no longer included in my running total under my avatar. Unless yours are permanent?

I have asked a moderator before what's the deal with the points system and I gather it's not set in stone but rather at the discretion of the moderating team?

DDID, there was a fault that meant that some points didn't get removed. That's what the thread is about.

Ok. I'll start a new thread then?

If you have a new issue, as per the instructions at the top of the forum, start a new thread.

Â