VT Poker Game

Stevo985

Thanks for pm stevo, ive only just read it as I usually view VT on my mobile and I don't check the inbox, ill join up in a few weeks, I really dobt have a clue about poker so I just wanna learn the basics first

The live poker game I played last night with a load of mates was a nightmare.

It wasn't poker. It was just "who has the best hand" because you got called regardless. It meant when I did get cards I fleeced them for loads, but it was few and far between. You basically had to have the nuts to win.

This was a genuine hand that happened within the first 10 hands.

Flop came KKA 
Few bets, pot went to about 1000 (we started with 3000 chips each) only 2 left in

turn: K

Another 500 bet by one, called by the other.

River: 2 (nothing suited so no flush on)

PLayer A went all in. Player B called. That's about 3000 each into the pot.

Player A had 4 of a kind Kings. Fair enough.

Player B who called (CALLED, not raised in the first place) had Jack high.

When I asked him why he called with that his excuse was "I thought he only had a flush"  :huh:

That's about when I started tightening up!

Anyway, came 3rd. Joke of a game

Edited by Stevo985

No Worries Jaden.

Mr. Messy is approved.

Do people fancy another game at some point in March? Suggest some dates. Want to avoid a Thursday this time to enable the ocuple of people who couldn't do Thursday last time a chance to join in.

Excellent! Thanks Stevo. I'm elated to be the 12th member  :D.

I'm available almost every evening after 7pm. So you can name a date and I'll do my best to join the game.

But if you want a date suggestion in March... How about Tuesday 5th? That is a fortnight. Should be plenty of notice for most... No?

I'll put a game in for the 5th at some point over the weekend when I get a chance.

Probably be at 9pm again as there were a few people who couldn't make it before then.

Spread the word!

Â