VT Poker Game

Stevo985

Right guys, I'm going to go ahead and set a game up for Thursday. We've got at least 8 now and a couple of others showing interest so I think that's enough.

Only one person has let me know that Thursday isn't ok for them, but we'll definitely try and make this regular so they can join in on the next one (and I'll move it from thursday for next time to vary it)

You should all get an email with details of the game.

Note that it only lets me schedule the game in US time, so it's actually scheduled for 9pm on Thursday.

I went for £5 buy in, 2,000 in chips, 15 minute blinds with no rebuys.

Options for rebuys were: rebuys (i assume unlimited), 1 rebuy and topups, 2 rebuys and topups, 2 rebuys no top ups.

If anyone feels strongly about either of those let me know and I can change it.

Edited by Stevo985

15 minute levels, I doubt we will be finished by midnight if we get 7-9 of us + rebuys etc. Just thinking of people who have work and stuff but might be better off going 8/10 minutes. If anyone else wants to chime in on that subject would be good. I mean I dont have a problem with it as I will be on all night anyway  :D

I'd like to join yuz. Will be work and other things permitting. PStars name is CaptnHaddock. Whatever happens it'll be more fun than trying to lay on a romantic night for the girlfriend. Valentine's Day is a pain in the arse, you can never seem to do enough for your woman on that accursed day.

On the rebuys, I checked, on the current settings we're allowed rebuys for the first hour. That'd be ok wouldn't it? It would save anyone getting knocked out straight away and being out of the game early, but not let it go on all night.

It's also got top ups allowed, but we could have a gentleman's agreement to not top up?

Bumpety Bump.

Game is arranged for Thursday night at 9pm.
Any lats minute joiners more than welcome. Think we've got 8 or 9 signed up, another couple to make it 6 per table to start would be nice

Glad to see this come back. We have a few games on Full Tilt a couple of years ago. We even had a Villa v Sheff Wed game but I think we got battered.

Hope its something that you can keep going it seemed to fizszle out last time.

I would like to join but not sure if I'll be back in time on Thursday.

What is the lastest time I can join

Â