VT Poker Game

Stevo985

Live game tonight for me, only with mates again.

I'll have to win some money there seeing as all you lot seemed to have bottled it!

I'll probably pick up £100 or so (8 players with a £10 buy in) if I do win which would be lovely considering I've got a wedding to go to this weekend.

Sorry lads. Forgot it was a chemo day for my mom on Tuesday so never got round to setting anything up.

Could do something for next week if people are free? Tuesday is good for me again.

Lost that live game (again!) that I had on Friday. The same guy who's won the last two won.

Again it was ruined (for me anyway ;) ) by the 2 guys who don't know how to play.

The guy who won was actually out first but then when he rebought, immediately doubled up twice in a row by hitting monster hands against these two fish. One of them he'd hit a full house (board was QQ8 A 8 and he had a Q). Got all his chips in and the other guy called him with air. He had King high!

Then the same guy knocked me out (or most of my chips anyway) because I got all my chips in realising the situation would be similar and he'd rivered a flush without even realising :D

Ah well, I'll have to beat you boys next week instead ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Oops I totally forget about the game organised a few weeks ago my bad, was actually watching my local team play anyway so wouldn't have been able to make it.

I'm up for a game whenever if peeps are still interested? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Â