VT Poker Game

Stevo985

Guys,

It would be a good idea (and helpful to me) if everyone interested in this game and future games "Followed" this thread. You can do it by clicking the button in the top right of the page.

That way when the thread gets moved to Games and Gaming (after the first game) people will still be aware of when updates and invites for future games are posted.

Saves me having to PM everybody.

Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow night!
Put an announcement in the Home Game Room, but to reiterate, Rebuys are available for the first hour.

Top ups are available during the first break, but for the sake of time I'm saying they CAN'T be used. So resist the urge to top up. The option will be there but DON'T use it.

good stuff!

havent played poker online for a good couple of years, usually only do it in person... so had a go at a couple of sit and go's, got well happy when i won a $3.5 tournament. Except that it turned out that the only thing i won was a qualified spot for another tournament i have to pay an additional 11 bucks to play in, the ****! :)

Today's the day!!

Game starts at 9pm sharp boys so make sure you're all logged on and registered in plenty of time.

I've got a live game tomorrow night so this will be a nice warmup for that. Can't wait to take your money, boys!

I'm regretting put it to a max of 6 per table. I had 2 tables of 6 (for 12 of us) in my head, but I think we're going to have 2 small tables now. Whoops!

Edited by Stevo985

Congrats to Corcaigh who won our first game!

Only 6 of us in the end but it turned out pretty good. Went on for just over 2 hours.

Game started lively with AVFCforever1991 racing out to a monstrous chip lead early on and then tightening up to consolidate his position.

tomaspg was the first casualty but bought back in immediately. He was closely followed by Andym3000 who became the second casualty, but was cruelly booted from the game before he could rebuy (sorry again Andy, dunno why that happened!) and so became the first person to go out.

As AVFC's chip stack slowly bled away, AshVilla took command and won a couple of huge hands to dominate the chip lead for a significant period of time.

Tomas was elminated again as was I in a cruel showdown with Corcaigh, but we both bought back in.

After the break, no more rebuys, and a couple of bad beatss meant Ash became the second person to be eliminated. He was closely followed by myself who again got beaten by Corcaigh, who hit quads after I went all in (word removed ;) )

This gave Coracaigh a huge chip lead, and then when he knocked AVFC1991 out in 3rd place he had over ten times as many chips as the miniscule Tomas. Tomas put up a brief fight heads up, but it was just delaying the inevitable as Corcaigh ran out the winner and picked up a cool £45 in the process.

Decent game all round. We'll do it again soon!

Edited by Stevo985

Well done to whoever hit a straight flush against me to pretty much knock me out. I had the nuts at the time too.

I think it wouldn't let me rebuy because all my money is in $s and not £s, which is rather silly as it takes seconds to convert. It came up with some error sound and the message didn't even appear, oh well.

Â